Reviews for The Kisses We Share
light.a.candle chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
wonderful story...completely and utterly only my own kartik would come to my window.

just one thing that kinda bothered me...there's no such language as 'Indian'...i'm from India, lived there for 5 yrs, so i know. 'Hindi' is the language that Kartik would speak. you don't have to fix it in this story...but just letting you know for future reference.
inksmudged chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
I love it. It's nice to see a self-gratifying GemmaKartik romancy-type story that has really good writing. Very good job!
Arugula612 chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Omg DIE lol jk i get what u mean about not wanting to write something that might disappoint the reader. the end is always the hardest part, especially if u've left it off for a while. -amazing- job with what u've done so far. go u. lol. u should start another fanfic if u can't finish this one, cuz ur writing is awesome.
a great and terrible twilight chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
i'm a hopeless romantic, so keep writing! dont' you dare leave me hanging on this!
Blackheart09 chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
) thank you for updating! I like this chapter it's really good! can't wait to read the fourth! later for now

Blackheart09
xchella chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
I love this story so much! You must update soon... because.. I need to know what happens!
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
plz update...its to good to ever stop here...
Blackheart09 chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
of course you're going to have to write another chapter! lol

I'm really liking your story right now! I can't wait to read more! Hope the next chapter is comming soon! later for now

Blackheart09
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
I like where this is going... and the way you detail it...it seems almost real. I really really like it. very beautiful.
wtrdlphn21 chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
oh so good! i love it! can't wait til the next chapter. post it asap or i might die!
lizzybizzybee chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
FInnally.

The perfect GxK story. Congrats. udate.
Song of Tomorrow chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Please make another chapter, this is really good!
Lives for Fantasy chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
please keep going! I love this story!
tutucute4u chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
AH! Omigosh! I wish that I was her! This is awesome keep going or I fear I shall die. You are amazing.
morning-fight chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
wonderful. how do you write so well? sometimes lifes not fair. -sigh-
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »