Reviews for The Kisses We Share
inksmudged chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
I love it. It's nice to see a self-gratifying GemmaKartik romancy-type story that has really good writing. Very good job!
Arugula612 chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Omg DIE lol jk i get what u mean about not wanting to write something that might disappoint the reader. the end is always the hardest part, especially if u've left it off for a while. -amazing- job with what u've done so far. go u. lol. u should start another fanfic if u can't finish this one, cuz ur writing is awesome.
a great and terrible twilight chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
i'm a hopeless romantic, so keep writing! dont' you dare leave me hanging on this!
Blackheart09 chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
) thank you for updating! I like this chapter it's really good! can't wait to read the fourth! later for now

Blackheart09
xchella chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
I love this story so much! You must update soon... because.. I need to know what happens!
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
plz update...its to good to ever stop here...
Blackheart09 chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
of course you're going to have to write another chapter! lol

I'm really liking your story right now! I can't wait to read more! Hope the next chapter is comming soon! later for now

Blackheart09
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
I like where this is going... and the way you detail it...it seems almost real. I really really like it. very beautiful.
wtrdlphn21 chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
oh so good! i love it! can't wait til the next chapter. post it asap or i might die!
lizzybizzybee chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
FInnally.

The perfect GxK story. Congrats. udate.
Song of Tomorrow chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Please make another chapter, this is really good!
Lives for Fantasy chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
please keep going! I love this story!
tutucute4u chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
AH! Omigosh! I wish that I was her! This is awesome keep going or I fear I shall die. You are amazing.
morning-fight chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
wonderful. how do you write so well? sometimes lifes not fair. -sigh-
redhead4life chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
tht was so good. i loved how u built up the suspence a bit/if u could call it suspece. u must write more!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »