Reviews for Nadir
Blaze Zion chapter 1 . 4/22
Kudos to the writer of this book. You did an amazing job. Why don't you try to publish your book in NovelStar? A lot of readers will love your work, judging from the book I just read.
PandaFire McMango chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
I had to laugh at the Bart/Conner stuff in this chapter. I know quite a few people who would be impressed by conversations like this...and who would love the Neo reference. I certainly did.
Forlong chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Wait...Calculator drinks Rolling Rock...?

OH MY GOD! He's the Angry Video-Game Nerd! Everything makes perfect sense now!

Whatever happened to Argent, anyway?
n9voc chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
Wow. A great tale, told in excellent fashion. Great plots - with twists and turns - great overall plotline. We can see the relationship developing between Gar and Rachel - growing pains all around. Reminds us that though these wonderful characters are meta-HUMANS, with all the very human baggage that comes with it.

The quality of this story is every bit as good, if not better than the previous installments. Descriptive scenes are vivid - pictures form in the minds eye, action brisk, dialog believable. I was pulled from my everyday life into the lives of these teenage heros - by the incredibly excellent storytelling here.

Again, I have to give it 5 stars

Recommend the ENTIRE SERIES!

Looking forward to the conclusion in Dawn Child!

Kudos (again)

'nuff said
His Blood Is Silver chapter 18 . 2/6/2008
Oh-my-god.

I think it's safe to say I'm pretty much addicted!

There really isn't much to say that people haven't already said, but I just can't quit reading. This series is/has been a mainstay on my computer, I'll tell you that.
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
Thank you.

I have been enjoying this story so far and I must say that I'm impress with the Teen Titan history you have been using for this storyline. :D

Please do keep up the good work as this is such an interesting story. :D
yukikyoninuluver chapter 18 . 5/28/2007
helo well ive read all of your current stories over the past few days. i am a sucky writer but have been reading stories for all about 4 or 5 years and i have read alot and when i say alot i mean alot of stories well over 200. and yours is amazing i got the link to your fanfiction sn through sparky's devian art page. and man was he right. even without reading all of your explinations at the end of the stories you fill in alot of what people dont know about the stories. i also would like to know how i could access the real and true Teen Tiatians the one that came befor the series on tv because i do really enjoy that one so i figured why not read or try to locate the one that inspired it. you are a fantastic writer and i cant wait till Dawn Child is up. keep me posted if you want to email me is my email or you could just reply to this thank you for writing you are amazing. and i prolly should go back and read your explanations. but im ok for now.

val
ChalakChalak chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
On the risk of sounding redundant, you write love scenes exquisitively great. The way you describe their unique feelings makes me all shivery and enraptures me in your plot. I simply cannot wait for the next installment but take your time if you need to. I know how hard it is to have a life and want to write at the same time.

All the best,

ChalakChalak
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 18 . 1/7/2007
Ezcellent story. I loved the whole thing. You write all the Titans perfectly. I especially love the way you write Bart and Matt. They're both great. I just wish I'd read this story when you first posted it. Sorry it took me so long to finally finish it. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one, but to avoid jinxing myself with irony I won't make any more comment about that. Anyway, wonderful story. You really did a fantastic job with it.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 17 . 1/7/2007
Amazing chapter. I loved it. The way this whole story has unfolded was awesome. The way you write Slade is great. I like him better on the lighter side of gray too. It's a shame he's not like that in the comics anymore.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 16 . 1/7/2007
That was a fantastic chapter. This whole story is great. I love what you've done with it.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 15 . 1/7/2007
Wow. Jericho's back, Brother Blood's back. Hmm, I wonder if Jericho is going to possess Brother Blood. This was a great chapter. You've done an excellent job with this story.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Whew, I hope Gar makes it to Raven before she goes to get Jericho. Then again, if for some reason he wasn't able to, I guess him getting to her after she gets Jericho could be interesting as well.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
Slade is the man. I love what you're doing with this story. I'm really sad about Wintergreen too though. I wish he was still around.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
Matt to the rescue!, he's awesome. You write him so well. Great job with this chapter. I loved it. I wonder if Matt's going to show up in person anywhere else in the story.