Reviews for Nadir
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
Haha, man this is so great. It's going to be awesome when all this comes together.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
Oh boy, Bart's going to show Wally the truth. This is going to be good.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
Oh, looks like there's some confrontation on the horizon. With the way all this stuff is building up it looks like it's going to be great.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
I know I used "Awesome" a lot in my reviews to describe your chapters, so I guess I'll use a different word this time. Hmm...fantastic. Alright, this chapter was fantastic. I really liked the "Mindtap" you had Raven do, and Conner's "Neo" comment. Great job.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
Awesome, I love the banter you had between the villians in the background. This story seems to be slowly buidling to something good. Like a big confrontation of most of your sub-plots all at once, or something like that. Whatever it is I'm sure I'll like it.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
Awesome chapter. I'm interested in seeing what you're doing with Jericho. All these different sub-plots are making the story really intertwined and interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have in the story.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Awesome chapter, I really love the way you take your time building the story. I wonder how badly the tension between Gar and Wally is going to be. It should be interesting finding out.
Rainbow-Jess chapter 18 . 12/28/2006
weel, i just finished reading this wonderful series, and i think im absolutely speechless. it was fantastically written, and im happy you did all of that research and made everything correct.

true fan right there ;D

i cant wait for your next installment.

and yus. i havenfinally found my gar/rae love drug supply. :D

its been so lacking lately.

i hope to see an update from you soon
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 18 . 9/10/2006
I really loved this :) Every time I read your BBRae stories, it makes me love them even more! I wish that Wally really did find out that Raven did so much for him. I'm perfectly content with it happening in this story though :) It was all so in-character and the plot was nice. It would also be nice if there was a part in this story when Raven tells Wally that she did return his feelings back when he loved her before, though...but it's just a friendly suggestion :) I still love, love, love this story! Keep up the greatness!

Keep the faith! B-)
RavenFlyingSolo chapter 18 . 8/29/2006
I love you. This story is fabulous. I've spent two straight days now reading it-okay, a day and a half. This is one of those stories that I love so much, I wish I could read it again from the beginning as if it were the first time. I also find myself incredibly jealous of your ability to weave such a wonderful tale. Since I have no constructive criticisms and too much praise to give, I'll settle for the fact that I love Calculator ordering a Rolling Rock. Because I'm Pennsylvanian. Go Latrobe, PA!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Hah, great chapter. I wonder who that was at the end? Nightwing? If it was then this is going to get interesting.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Oh very nice, new characters and everything. This is getting good.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hah, great first chapter. I love Bart, and Matt (I'm glad you're including him). This looks like this is going to be a really interesting addition to the series.
CalliopeMused chapter 18 . 7/25/2006
The only part of this story to dislike is that it ends. You have subplots all over, and I admire how you twine the plots together into one idea. Wally and Raven reconnect even as Gar and Raven try to work at a different relationship, Joey and Blood get invoved, Nightwing's past comes up... (and he really is being a dipwad in the comics, with ditching both Barbara and Starfire- maybe he needs his head examined, or to be beaten rather severely)- and all of this is one story. One marvelous, wonderful, powerful story that's meant to be read again, and again- whenever you have another update, you'll have someone waiting to read it.
Jin Flows chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
What a trip! To be able to go back and watch yourself like that. And I really liked how Bart was talking about seeing that scene before, and to watch out for running into himself. Its like Chronos and paradox, and all the greatness that is explained in Incarnations of Immortality by Peirs Anthony.

Wally has to be feeling pretty bad about all the things that happened. Thats a lot to carry. One question though, how are they seeing the past again? I can't remember how Bart stumbled across that scene in the last arc either?
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »