Reviews for Nadir
Kryptocow chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Oh Gar... Trying so hard to wait for her. ) I like this chapter.
Kryptocow chapter 14 . 6/15/2006
Oh, Gar... ( I want to hug him.
GoldenBlade416 chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
Wow! So, I guess you've got kind of a love pentagon thing going on here, depending on how you look at it. First one I've ever read!

And I'm actually pretty proud of myself. I've understood all the references to past Titans comic books, without having to check the footnotes (well-written as they were). Guess I've learned more on RBSU than I thought.

Anyway, sorry for bragging about myself there; this is a review for YOUR story after all. And so far, I'm still lovin' it!
GoldenBlade416 chapter 10 . 6/9/2006
Oh, this could get very interesting. (Yes, it took me two days to get to this chapter. Sorry, I've just been busy.)

And poor Raven's just isn't going to catch a break is she? First Wally, then her jaw, and now this?...Well, it sure makes for a good story.

Onward! (And maybe I'll finish your story BEFORE 2007)
Sangodare chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
I liked it but... it was kinda confusing at some parts and it moved really fast.. everything made sense eventually but I really think it moved too fast and it also seemed a lot shorter than the other parts of the series..
Gray Nameless chapter 18 . 6/7/2006
I just finished it, and I enjoyed it so much. You have such a way with words that it makes everything that happened feel so real. I love that you handled so well Wally and Raven's relationship, as well as the reactions of the older Titans and everyone else, her relationship with Jericho, and Bart and Matt (I especially love how you portrayed them!) XD It's also great how you added in Deathstoke and the Arjh-no-ree sub plot, and lastly the trials of Gar and Raven's relationship. Though shorter, I loved this all the same, and I know I will be rereading it many times in the future and will still be loving it then. I'm looking forward to the next installment to this awesome series, and that oneshot! Keep it up KT! Truly great work! :)
GoldenBlade416 chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
Sorry it took me so long to review. I knew your story had been posted a couple of days ago, I just didn't have time read it due to family stuff and whatnot.

Anyway, I've started reading now, so all is good. I'm really liking it so far (as if I expected not to). As always, you've got a great mix of romance, humor, action. Not to mention bringing Roy around is a nice source of drama.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
ravanwolf chapter 18 . 6/7/2006
(passes out from rambling so much)
Forlong chapter 18 . 6/6/2006
Nice one. I liked this story. But is Junior (Brother Blood) still "alive"?
Coeus chapter 18 . 6/5/2006
Another amazing story. I know I haven't left a review before, but I have kept up with all your writing. It's some of the best I have seen on this site. Actually, it was reading Twilight Child that got me to start reading the comics (both Teen Titans and Outsiders). Before that I was only familiar with the cartoon.

Your characterizations are wonderful as always. I love how you brought in Matt Logan, and can't wait for you to finish up that one-shot you mentioned. I will be looking for it.

I appreciate you taking the time to offer up a bit of clarification on the more obscure points of Titans lore in your author's notes. The whole Wally/Raven thing in particular was great, and was mostly new to me. Your stories are an excellent way for us newcomers to the comic to get a little history lesson. :p

I suppose I could wax eloquent about the quality of your writing for thousands of words, but I'm afraid I would just bore you to tears. So, I will just end it with, this was a very enjoyable read. Thanks for all the hard work. I am eagerly awaiting your next story, and can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Sonusai Destinios chapter 18 . 6/5/2006
awesome! I read the whole FanFiction story in one sitting. I love the references to the older, comic book version, of Teen Titans. Since I learned about Teen Titans towards the end of the animated TV series, it is really interesting to learn about all the history and original characters of the Teen Titans group, both immediate members and the rest of the extended "family," so to speak.
Forlong chapter 12 . 6/5/2006
Rent-a-Mystic. I'm familiar with that shop. It's right next to the Thangarian gift shop.
Forlong chapter 10 . 6/5/2006
How much has Junior "aged" since Raven sent him to Hell?
Forlong chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
Since Wally is trapped in the future, I'd say we're not likely to see him interact with Raven any longer.
Forlong chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
Ohmygosh! I love Roy Harper. He's halarious!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »