Reviews for Nadir
Sigma1 chapter 18 . 6/3/2006
*clears throat* Well. You have gotten me hooked on those darn Titans! I tracked down every comic I could get my hands on, starting a little before the rebirth of Raven. Not exactly a spectacular number, but I think I have a much better understanding of them now...although the new Doom Patrol thing has gotten me utterly flummoxed.

But, as to your story, I must say it's a beautiful tribute to everything that the comic books should be. You've done wonders with the characters-especially the Wilson family. Jericho/Joey still majorly freaks me out, even if he's "good" now, but...well, my introduction to him in the midst of Raven's rebirth wasn't exactly endearing. And his control freakishness in this story hasn't helped, nor has your story of his invasion of Raven's mind while she slept-I do believe that'd qualify as a mind rape in many ways.

But your story was a great advancement of your plot, most especially of the Wally thing. Thank you, thank you, thank you for finally making him see what really happened. I am eager to see how you conclude this series. Which you will be writing a sequel to, naturally. Right? Right? *tries-and fails miserably-at Raven's death glare*
K9 the First chapter 18 . 6/3/2006
*sighs* I feel happy. _ Jr. being possessed by Jericho and now a GOOD gguy? HILARIOUS! I'm a tad worried about that Lady. And it's nice to see Wally and Rae FINALLY make up! Hope Dawn Child comes soon, but not TO soon. Don't want the Haste to make Waste. And if I may make a small request/suggestion on behalf of not just myself, but JLG: Might it be possible for Pantha at least to make a cameo appearence? Even in the amount that Matt did here would bring a smile!
onyx-worrystone chapter 18 . 6/3/2006
Once again you've given us lucky readers a deep, magnificently written story. I envy your talent! Thank you for such wonderful work. I look forward to your next piece.
magisterquinn chapter 18 . 6/3/2006
Awesome story yet again... I totally love the way you write, the action reads like a comic with a bit more. I could just see the frames and the pages turning in my head, but you capture emotion and inner thought so accurately it's amazing. You got the characters down pat and... really I don't know what to say anymore. You rock! If ever you wrote a graphic novel series... or better yet, got someone to illustrate this for you (like Sparkyx did for Coyote) then I would totally buy it.

Keep up the great, amazing, superb, excellent work and thank you for giving and keeping the BBRae faith comic-wise.

K9 the First chapter 12 . 6/3/2006
! OH MY GOSH! ! 'Give me her phone number'! AHH! I'm DIEIN' HERE! AHAHA! *calms down* Gotta love Matt, deep, dumb as a post, and gut-bustin' HILARIOUS!
FallingRaven chapter 18 . 6/3/2006
Wow! Your stories are so great. I love them all. I can't wait for your next one. You write your stories with such detail and passion, you are my favorite Teen titans writer. Keep writing.
K9 the First chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
O_O! Oh crap.
DeTroyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Yeah! Nadir is posted!

This is a great story, KT! A worthy addition to a great fanfic series. Keep up the great work!
K9 the First chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Ooh boy. Poor Slade. Chuggin down booze to keep the emotional crap from leavin'. I LOVED the background banter, espeacially the Dark Raven reff. (The part about likeing girls right?)
Classic Cowboy chapter 18 . 6/3/2006
very nicely done! loved the whole rebuilding of the Wally/Raven friendship, and hope to see more of that in the next installment. the whole angle with Jaricho was a very interesting take and very nicely done. Lots of questions especially in this last chapter that I assume will be answered in the next one, like what was Gar making an appointment all about and especially who was that woman looking for Raven.

can't wait for more thanks for the great read!
K9 the First chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
*blink...blink* Azar? She's ALIVE!
K9 the First chapter 1 . 6/3/2006