Reviews for The Wrong Place at the Wrong Time
janelouise chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hi there

I’m afraid I didn’t like this one as much as “Memories”…do Not like reading torture-scenes…pretty much just scanned over them until I could tell that they were over and John and Nick had escaped.

I Did Like the friendship that built up between those two men though!

When nurse-Kelly was angry at John for not protecting Nick better, but then had to remind herself that she had seen/heard how hard John fights to protect his men…a plot-bunny formed in my head…

Do you think you could ever write a story from Kelly’s POV; from the day she arrives in Atlantis and meets Major Shepherd and gets to know him through what she sees of his actions (if the medical-team is called to the Gateroom), or hears from other soldiers about their Commanding Military Officer and their relationships/observations with/of him?

Pretty please with sugar on top?

That would be Great if you would write such a story!

Sincerely, jane
Space1Traveler chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
You already know I love you so I'll make this short and sweet. Your "read aloud", gretastic repartee, adventure packed excitement, whumpilicious (John centric), laughter filled fics are swet!

Thanks for all your nuggets of gold that I'm finding and storing in my favorite hide-out.
donttouch chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
Yay! Loved it, as always! Your skill in writing is heavenly :)
donttouch chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
I'd love to see Sheppy and Nick with leashes! *drools* I wanna hold those leashes!
donttouch chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Hehehe, stubborn they are :D *laughs out loud so my dad thinks I'm crazy*
donttouch chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Oh noez! They'll make it, right? You're SO not killing Nick!

Are you?
donttouch chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Rain too? *shakes head* you're just a big meanie, aren't you?
donttouch chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
yes! They escaped! YAY!
donttouch chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
oh noez! It can't be!Not again!
donttouch chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Poor Sheppy And Nicky!
ga unicorn chapter 9 . 6/14/2006
Nick really needs to stay away from Sheppard. Obviously, they are just no good together.

Another great story, you really have a way of making the reader want to keep "turning pages." And you do the most wonderful whumpage. I'm sighing in happiness.
Linnzi chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
Damnn wouldn't let me review this all day yesterday. So, I'm hoping tenth time lucky!

This was a lovely ending. Very satisfying. I have a feeling John and Nick will be up to all sorts of trouble again soon, and I really hope they will be. They have developed a good friendship, and despite Kelly's fears, I have a feeling Nick will be going on missions again. I'll look forward to more adventures from the dynamic duo, as I've named them! Thanks for sharing.
Stealth Dragon chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
Excellent ending. Yes, John does seem to have control freak tendancies. And I know what that's like. I'm a psychotic control freak and I will admit it. Looking forward to your next bit 'o writing. Full of John whump, yes, yes? One can never get enough John whump.
sheppardfan chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
What can I say? I really enjoyed the story. I have enjoyed seeing Nick Strauhan getting used all over the place - he's a good character. And, of course, my favorite: whumped Shep.

Thanks for posting.