Reviews for Mask
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
wow man i wish this was the reason sasuke left it's beter then his current one
fang shinobi chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
pretty cool 'un. the portrayal of sasuke is great even

lol good job
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I loved it! Make a sequal!
Suesin chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
me like-i
dashdashhypenspace chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
oh, i like. it's very good.
StormDragon666 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was so heartbreaking! You're really great at creating feelings, even if your sentences are a little long. But that helps sometimes. We can only wonder if that is the true Sasuke in the show, hiding his feelings from Sakura. We don't know what he's thinking so we can dream...and this helps us to dream. Very creative, very descriptive, very emotional.

Very good!
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
That was a vey sad story you should have left it with a happy ending that they can love each next time write a happy story!_
serpentslayer chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Omgsh, i loved it! * * If i could write like you, i'd be doing it all the time! you rock! * *
thenoblescientist chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
It's a good story, but I'd be lying if I said I liked it. I hate the pairing, so this is as good as you're gonna get.
aznmelon chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
woah...At first I thought it was Itachi because he's like a selfish murderer but then its really Sasuke and its like...woah...He's so deep.. and ya.. THIS IS AN AWESOME FIC!
Jasane-Chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I thought it was good
shi hime chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow! how sad, Sasuke you do have a heart. This drabble is nice eventhough I don't like angst that much it depends on the story actually. Well I like your plot, you matched Sakura to an angel and Sasuke to a demon nice it fits them. I hope you make more nice fics until then...Ja Ne
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
omg! this was so sad! it was so cute too! it made me cry! it was beautiful! lol
scorch66 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006