Reviews for Cloudy Lemonade with Yuffie Pips
wwsans chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Bwahahaha ! Great story ! I love the thought of Cloud and Yuffie at each others' necks (but I also like it when they're all mushy and sensitive).
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Dieing laughing the whole time! it was hilarious, loved it!
Clover Luck chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
It's so damn funny!
xyuffiex chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
xD LOL!
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
AHAHAHA! The last part was priceless.

Lmao, Cloud was in the toilet for the past four hours. *Rofl*

MystiK~
Fluticasone chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
lmfao.. that was so funni and kawaii!
RainPoet chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I love you kh one shots. I hope you wright more!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I loved it very funny story.
hanyou-samurai chapter 1 . 7/9/2006

that made me crack up

loverly last line.

x Kawaii Eyez x
Poison Fairy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
YOU wrote When apples and oranges fal in love? COOL I 've read that! I'm kinda stupdid; what are laxatives?
Lady Evelynn chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
-laughs hysterically-

i love your writings. did i review your other fiction, the apples and oranges one? ack. i like it. _ no that much of Clouffie but i still like this story. anyways.

keep up the good Clouffie one-shot writtings.

Lazy Ass Bastard chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
With a twitching eyebrow, he closed his eyes briefly, lowering his head slightly that the lower half of his face was covered by his cape; he opened his eyes once again and stared boringly out across the street.

ā€œIā€™m open.ā€

I can actually imagine all that just right now, ! Oh man, the idea of cloud selling lemonade! You're a GENIOUS! I LOVE THIS!
AngelicConquistador chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
This was very funny and cute at the same time. LOL, laxatives. I wouldn't have guessed until I saw the bathroom part... Well either that or I thought that Cloud was just in there to annoy the heck out of Yuffie. Lol. Great job on this, it was very enjoyable!
lingyi chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Hey that was so funny, even though the characters are ooc. I really liked it, write more!