Reviews for Bigger Than Death
Vampy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
And then you made me cry! T.T Such a rollercoaster writing style you have (read: diverse)! But oh so beautiful! ;) V.
Alan wannabe chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hi, I'm from fanfiction, what luck that I found this right after I wrote my Alan goes his own way (after he has a heart attack following Denny's death. He cried and hurt so much that I thought that I would never finish that story. But my S.O. reminded me that I had lost my first S.O. and still was able to find him and urged me to give the story a "happy ending" even if I thought it implausible, because I hoped that he felt that I had gotten over my first S.O. I so identified with Alan's pain that I thought it would drive me around the bend! Finally, for peace in the house and me, I reluctantly had him recover (sort-of). I felt that Alan in real life probably never would be able to go on, but I got too lonely, something I will regret all my life. Needless to say the story was highly affecting! You have many reviews to tell you that as you must know in your heart. You are the reason I joined fan-fiction to start with. I found this one somewhere and have never forgotten how it made me feel. Denny Crane, I love you! Alan wannabe
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Damn you. You made me cry at work. I should have skipped that story until later.

I'm not sure if Denny would truly had done somethin like that (the pro bono firm thing), but the man is nothing if not surprising, and this is a beautiful idea. And how true it is that it is easier to write down that you love someone that say it to their face...
Ginny278 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
thats soo sweet! Denny probably would leave something in his will that would surprise us all.. cool story
kreativekathy chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was a very beautiful story. They should end the series exactly that way whenever it does end.
wilyoldjane chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I love it! Hope you write more of these stories!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That was a really amazing story. So sweet and moving. And it fitted in with the characters exactly. I've just got season 1 & 2 of Boston Legal on dvd so I've been watching them a lot and I could just imagine Denny doing something like that, and Alan's reaction to it. Very well written - well done :)
roku kyu chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Wow. Spectacular; just spectacular. You've perfectly captured the voices of the characters, especially the contained but emotional tones of Alan Shore. The entire story is written with restraint, which makes the emotion that much more powerful when it finally breaks through. I especially applaud your skill in avoiding maudlin sentimentality, and achieving a heartfelt tale that rings true.

This is not just great fanfiction; this is skilled writing, period. Congratulations on a work well done.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This story made me cry. It's sad & sweet at the same time, not to mention beautifully written.
Screwball McNalley chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Will. Not. Cry. Will. Not. Cry.

That was so brilliant, it made so much sense, and it was realistic the way you described that moment that Denny Crane was no longer Denny Crane.