Reviews for The Witching Hour
syriana94 chapter 5 . 3/2
Hey! I know I might be just A LITTE late but I wanted to tell you that I'm in love with this serie.
Please, please, please consider the idea of an update? It would make my day, really.
Kudos and... thanks, for creating such a wonderful universe.
Almighty18 chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Still hoping one day you will continue this story
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Please, please, please finish this story. I really, really, really, REALLY want to know what happens and how it ends! Please come back to it! I'll be very grateful!
Almighty18 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Hey missy, please please update? I know it's been years and charmed finished years ago so ur inspiration might be down but just think about it? These adventure stories were amazing and we should see phoebe get rescued and Tara being born. Pretty please?
ChildrenOfLight chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
It's now 2014 nearing 2015, please come back? :(
stargaze29 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Alright, I already knew this was unfinished so I'm gonna be totally cool about it...No, I'm not. PRETTY PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. :' ( This saga is too beautiful to be left undone. Believe me I get it if it's writers block or your interest is in working on other ships, but please at least try to finish this story out if you can. Your work is too amazing to go unconcluded. :)
warm-up01 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Wow, I certainly do like your AU stories,and also combined with Buffy! Awesome... it's almost the end of 2012 now, so please update soon? I hope...?
QueenPhoebe12 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Hey read all four installments and loved them. Jusrwondering are you going to make any more h
J
Mandy chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
In the summary you say you would have the story finished by 2012. So you still have a couple of months.

Bur seriously, i don't understand why you never finished this story. It really is a great piece of work. I think i read this saga 10 times already. And each time really hoping that there was a small chance you updated.

Is there any chance left you will be finishing this story?
SheWolfCass chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Just read this series you have made and HOPE YOU CONTINUE. Loving it so far
Eillibsniknej chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I know six years is a long time but I love your Paige Phoebe stories and I'm hoping that you will update soon and not leave your audience hanging... :)
Lucy chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
It is now 2012! I love your stories, are you going to finish this one? It's great, I'd like to see the conclusion :)
JustMe chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
I Just Can't Wait !
Just a lover chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Hi there. (: I would like just like to say, welllll, that you kinda need to update! I've read all of the fics of Pheobe and Paige and well I love them. One thing I don't like is a cliffhanger. Please update. Pretty please with a Pheobe on top? (: Thanks.
Nothingness-Nate chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
OMG your series is awesome. m loving ever chapter, cant wait till you write more. Dont ever stop P