Reviews for The Awakening
Heather B chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
'Maim' means disfigure, often by means of amputation. If it's a form of address you're looking for it's spelt 'ma'am' and pronounced 'marm'.
Story remains good.
Heather B chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
OMG you can't call the poor little bugger Brian especially if he's growth accelerated into a Sith Lord, he was called Aidan in a broadly similar story I read a while ago, and that seems better to me, but Brian just doesn't computer. It's my brother's name and it just says too old and to ordinary, otherwise the story is good, so far.
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
*Sigh* I really start to disconnect from fics when I see things like 'maim' instead of 'ma'am',
Guest chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
i loved it, i just ...really don't like the name Brian. It doesn't seem to fit within the Star Wars universe. Ben would've been better, or Qui-Gon. I like the name Anna. But Brian? it just doesn't make sense. Otherwise i really loved this story, and i loved how it ended happily.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Just... wow. This story is great. I enjoyed reading it immensely, and I'd say it was one of the funniest light!Anakin stories I've read. It was for sure the first story in which Anakin and Padmé have been frozen in carbonite for 20 years... :D

Anyway, I wish you good luck in your further writing career, since you seem to have a talent. Don't waste it.
Lord of The A.U. FanFiction chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I just had a brainwave: What if you did a Reading of you stories The Awakening: The Original Edition and The Awakening: The Revised Edition? The Timeline can be right after AOTC. Write back soon if you think you can do or you think I should do it.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
cool
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
cool
Pooja Naberrie chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Good story so far however Brian Skywalker? Not a very cool name lol :)
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 22 . 3/23/2010
cool stuff

SE
Shinen no Hikari chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
cmon you know han would have said something sarcastic like calling anakin an old man or something rather than just say his name
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
that was really good keep writing ur great!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
hm vader is older than his parents in appearence...thats kinda funny, tehe, prolly only funny cuz im sleep deprived but wat ever! the story is still really good and i doubt it will stop being good.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
wow this is really good. and i had a question from ur other series a matter of trust/hope, is did you make up andea or was it a real george planet well thats all i guess i should keep reading if i want to finish it tonight.