Reviews for The Awakening
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 5/31
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
*Sigh* I really start to disconnect from fics when I see things like 'maim' instead of 'ma'am',
Guest chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
i loved it, i just ...really don't like the name Brian. It doesn't seem to fit within the Star Wars universe. Ben would've been better, or Qui-Gon. I like the name Anna. But Brian? it just doesn't make sense. Otherwise i really loved this story, and i loved how it ended happily.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Just... wow. This story is great. I enjoyed reading it immensely, and I'd say it was one of the funniest light!Anakin stories I've read. It was for sure the first story in which Anakin and Padmé have been frozen in carbonite for 20 years... :D

Anyway, I wish you good luck in your further writing career, since you seem to have a talent. Don't waste it.
Lord of The A.U. FanFiction chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I just had a brainwave: What if you did a Reading of you stories The Awakening: The Original Edition and The Awakening: The Revised Edition? The Timeline can be right after AOTC. Write back soon if you think you can do or you think I should do it.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
cool
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
cool
Pooja Naberrie chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Good story so far however Brian Skywalker? Not a very cool name lol :)
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 22 . 3/23/2010
cool stuff

SE
Shinen no Hikari chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
cmon you know han would have said something sarcastic like calling anakin an old man or something rather than just say his name
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
that was really good keep writing ur great!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
hm vader is older than his parents in appearence...thats kinda funny, tehe, prolly only funny cuz im sleep deprived but wat ever! the story is still really good and i doubt it will stop being good.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
wow this is really good. and i had a question from ur other series a matter of trust/hope, is did you make up andea or was it a real george planet well thats all i guess i should keep reading if i want to finish it tonight.
nayden4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I've read 3 of your stories (A Matter of Trust, A Matter of Hope, and The Awakening) and I must say that you're such an incredible writer that I've subscribed to get alerts of any new stories from you. Your creative storylines are clever (love how you integrate actual scenes from the movies into your stories) and they contain all the elements that I look for in a great story: action, drama, humor, and of course romance. Ahh...the love scenes betwn Padme and Anakin are HOT but not too graphic/explicit enough to warrant an M or NC-17 rating. Wish George Lucas had incorporated these types of love scenes in AOTC and ROTS b/c Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman sizzled onscreen despite what critics said. (Go NAYDEN!) I cried when Lucas killed off Padme, but I'm so glad that she and the good Anakin live on in fanfiction. :D Thank you for sharing your gift of writing awesome P/A stories. Please keep them coming! :-)
Jedi Angel001 chapter 22 . 12/31/2008
I read this story are definately one of the greatest writers, I had the pleasure of reading your stories.

My favorite stories will always be the ones where Anakin never turned, and his eternal love for Padme was the key to unlock the powers of the Chosen One, thru pure unconditional Love.