Reviews for The Unlikeliest Pair
Lizardphobia chapter 19 . 5/20
Wow. You've actually managed to convince me. And I'm a die hard J/H shipper.

Beautifully written. I loved how things progressed so naturally. And the reasons you gave for why Jackie fell in love with Eric and how she did so was so very believable. Because now that you mentioned it, I can actually see why Eric might have been a better match for Jackie than stoic, closed-up Hyde, and how Eric is all wrong for independent, feminist Donna.
w chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
again :-)
dorkycorky88 chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
I really liked this. I wish you would have resolved this with Hyde and Donna, but I really liked this.
w chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
knwho chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
This has got to be the fluffiest JE fic ever. Thank you.
SmokinAK47 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
God, Hyde and Donna are so annoying, they feel like they need an explanation stupid bitches
That70sJE chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
GOD hyde and donna are sooooo goddamn annoying I never fucking liked jackie and hyde or eric and donna great job man
Daisyangel chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
I absolutely love EJ fics! What a wonderful fic.
sweetsimplegirl chapter 4 . 3/13/2010

That really gaves me chills! Awesome fic, I SO love it!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 19 . 10/21/2009
What a great first fanfiction on this site! Much better than .
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 18 . 10/21/2009
I think the wedding is beautiful even if Hyde tried to mess it up.I'm glad Donna didn't go through with her part.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
Love how you built the tension for what Hyde and donna will do next chapter.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
Very dramtic to have Hyde out to ruin things. Hope he comes to his senses or, at the least, they kick him out of the wedding.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
This was a very emotional part:

It is about us, Eric. The phone conversations, Africa, the engagement…everything I have done since I found you has been about us. Believe me.”

“I do believe you, baby,” he said, gathering his crying girlfriend in his arms.
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
This is my third time reading this story -it's just so great and I'm a sucker for romance.

Just had to tell you I love this line: On two opposite ends of the world, a boy and a girl were falling in love with each other, with only the same night sky to hold them together.

Thanks!