Reviews for The Unlikeliest Pair
w chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
knwho chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
This has got to be the fluffiest JE fic ever. Thank you.
SmokinAK47 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
God, Hyde and Donna are so annoying, they feel like they need an explanation stupid bitches
That70sJE chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
GOD hyde and donna are sooooo goddamn annoying I never fucking liked jackie and hyde or eric and donna great job man
Daisyangel chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
I absolutely love EJ fics! What a wonderful fic.
sweetsimplegirl chapter 4 . 3/13/2010

That really gaves me chills! Awesome fic, I SO love it!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 19 . 10/21/2009
What a great first fanfiction on this site! Much better than .
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 18 . 10/21/2009
I think the wedding is beautiful even if Hyde tried to mess it up.I'm glad Donna didn't go through with her part.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
Love how you built the tension for what Hyde and donna will do next chapter.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
Very dramtic to have Hyde out to ruin things. Hope he comes to his senses or, at the least, they kick him out of the wedding.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
This was a very emotional part:

It is about us, Eric. The phone conversations, Africa, the engagement…everything I have done since I found you has been about us. Believe me.”

“I do believe you, baby,” he said, gathering his crying girlfriend in his arms.
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
This is my third time reading this story -it's just so great and I'm a sucker for romance.

Just had to tell you I love this line: On two opposite ends of the world, a boy and a girl were falling in love with each other, with only the same night sky to hold them together.

Thanks!

Marl
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
love the way you ended the chapter
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Loved how Red is on board with them getting married.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Aww, he wants to marry her. I could definetly tell from the beginning of this fic that they were headed there. They fell into forever together.