Reviews for Cognitive Dissonance
Liked this one, too. Lots of angst and UST in such a short chapter. *sigh*
Pannecake chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
oh nice...wonderful writing...
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Nice! I think I enjoy UST more than established ship. Nice use of 'cognitive dissonance'.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This was so sweet. I loved the idea of cognitive dissonance within this. Great little story. More please.
rainbow-maker chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
They SO should put this on tv, SO sweet! :D
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
It's moments like these that keep the 'ship afloat.

It's almost painful to see, whenever Sam and Jack flirt they can't help but tow it along until they get to close to crossing that 'line' and then they get all proper and formal. Makes me wonder how the hell TPTB though Sam could go a year, season 8, without moments like these kicking her upside the head... realisitically in that length of time this kind of thing would've had to have happen - several times. And Sam isn't that dense about feelings, not even Jack is...

An nice one shot, thanks for the story.
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
lol sam likes it. great lil peice, fantastic writing, they should have put that in an episode somewhere ;)
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Excuse the cliche but this is Sam's and Jack's reality in a nutshell. Look, but don't touch. Feel, but don't express. Need, but don't admit.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Glorious. Completely something that would happen on the show. Beautiful how you made it seem that perfect. :) :) :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Like the title. Very apt description of those two and their 'dance.' O'course, you do these two so well, that you could prolly charm TPTB to make everything right and have them together; however, these wee interludes are faboo in the meantime.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I loved Sam's little slip ;) These are my favorite Sam and Jack moments when they are just that close that if the other one would move we would hear the shipper sigh heard around the world :) Another smile, thanks!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
awe so cute she loves him he loves her they should go to the president them selves! JJ:P