Reviews for The Lei In the Sand
Greytune chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Am I supposed to recognize ALL of the movies Brennan didn't, only to DON'T recognize the only one she did?
Greytune chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Zack is just in it for the lolz.
Greytune chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I feel bad for Zack. Poor guy.
JuleKiwi chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
Fab story really loved it! and I wish I had a booth to join the mile high club with! :)
csimesser1 chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
that was good loved it
queen of moonlight chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
It was enjoyable though aa tad prediactable, I have probably seen 1 too many crime dramas for my own good so I kinda hav probably seen all the original plots but I liked the strange twists. I think that the fluff was great and not to forward from the start. I know this reveiw is a little late but you know a reviews a review. I'm glad that Dr Long didn't just let Booth win because that moral highgground stuff really isn't me!
spk chapter 16 . 5/2/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading this. :)
hellogoodbye57 chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
I really loved this story. You had a great balance of Booth/Brennan romance and the actual case. I also thought you stayed true to character.
christy chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
i loved it
snow1685 chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
cool story. original idea and good plot. I worked out who was in on it, but you made me unsure a few times as to whether i was right which shows a good murder mystery.
sue chapter 16 . 5/31/2007
loved the story so thought i would take a copule of sec. to say it was great!-though u already probably know that from all the reviews...

thanks

sue

p/s pretty good for a first fic keep writing
0amy0 chapter 13 . 5/20/2007
Really Good
sarie-belle chapter 16 . 3/19/2007
How sweet!

Loved it.

sarie-belle
Ita-ta chapter 16 . 3/13/2007
It was absolutely enthralling. Very fluffy and adorable. You had me going with the Zack's going to die thing. I yelled OHMIGAWD and my brother asked me what was wrong. xD Awesome!

C.H.
Gina Olivia chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
"Brennan's" first name is Temperance. I have no clue if you KNEW that or not, but I was just throwing it out there. Idk, it just kind of wierd always refering to her as Brennan.