Reviews for Red roses
sg1star chapter 25 . 8/31/2007
really enjoying this story, my guess is that sam is pregant, looking forward to the next chapter.
pain in the mikta chapter 28 . 7/29/2007
Great angst going on, here! Can't wait to see what happens next!
SciFiDVM chapter 28 . 6/24/2007
I am truly enjoying this story. Please finish it!
Dona chapter 20 . 3/16/2007
Great story! I sure hope you're going to keep going. I just found this by accident and like your writing style. It moves right along. I can find no fault...

Keep up the good work,

stusue chapter 28 . 3/8/2007
I can't believe how many chapters I had to catch up on! I've just re-read the entire fic to remember what exactly was going on, both on Earth and with Jack. So, what's wrong with Sam? Has she just overdone it or is it something else? I hope it isn't what I think it is... And when are they going to find out that Keshlaiv is telepathic? 'Cause that would be really unnerving. And I sure hope the girl with Jack doesn't have to suffer anymore ... she's only 16. It must also be agonising for Jack, knowing that all he can do is try to keep her mind off the pain and what's being done to her. Everyone seems to be suffering! I can't wait for more of this story... :o)
Call Me Sarah chapter 28 . 3/7/2007

As you can obviously see, I'm lovin' your story. You're doing great and I can't wait for more!
Call Me Sarah chapter 27 . 2/18/2007
CAN'T Wait for more! It was a great chapter!
Zoe chapter 27 . 2/17/2007
great story

can't wait for more!
pain in the mikta chapter 27 . 2/16/2007
I think this needs more frequent updates!

stargatefan1123 chapter 27 . 2/16/2007
Good! I suck at reviews, and then feel guilty when I don't do it, but that was a great chapter!
pain in the mikta chapter 26 . 2/11/2007
Keep going!
pain in the mikta chapter 19 . 2/11/2007
Aw! Ba'al! My fav villain! :-)
Call Me Sarah chapter 26 . 2/9/2007
Great chapter, I think it's exactly how it would be in the show if she was still alive. Can't wait for more!

AT Fan chapter 26 . 2/4/2007
Glad you liked my suggestion. The first part was kinda hard to understand, at first I thought Sam was there but then I reread it and realized she wasn't. I like the almost date with Janet and Daniel, hopefully Janet will be able to concentrate on what he is saying. Update soon. thanks. I liked the red dress idea and I am sure Daniel appreciated it.
PoPCoRn chapter 25 . 1/28/2007
I just read your story. MORE PLEASE! I can't get enough of it!