Reviews for The Game of Go
ranoshi chapter 5 . 2/2
I like your twist of Sasuke asking Naruto for help and them defeating Orochimaru together. Fugaku cutting down Mikoto seems like a more tragic twist. I like how Ron gets Go so he has fun watching them play it.

Actually, I am surprised no one freaked out over Harry's ANBU guards since I was expecting someone to scream Death Eaters! or something. I don't know if it will be happening but I want to see Naruto and Sasuke's reaction to Harry speaking Parseltongue.

Ending with the line from the random ghost was on point haha
ranoshi chapter 4 . 2/2
("At least /their/ not with Voldemort," Naruto murmured back before turning his attention to the horse-men, "Naruto and Sasuke. That is all we will tell you without leave of our superiors and the signer of the Contract,") they're

The spar was nicely choreographed. Naruto ninja battles and Yu-Gi-Oh disc fights are definitely at the top of fun things to watch if they ever happened in real life.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 2/2
(Naruto had made himself at /him/ in the quaint house, ignoring Petunia's complaint's and Vernon's threats as he kicked up his /heals/ in the living room to watch TV or commandeered the kitchen in a misguided attempt to make breakfast.) home , heels

Naruto traipsing about the house with his foxes trailing him paints a cute picture. Woah, what the heck Sasuke. You should feel like slamming your head against the table, you heel :-(
ranoshi chapter 1 . 2/2
This is coming off pretty endearing so far, Harry's disbelief and discomfort is hilarious. Thumbs up for Yowl, Little and Curl. I like your portrayal of Tsunade, Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke acknowledging and speaking to the foxes was cute.
Cupcake Neko chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
this story was amazing! it's perfect on how it wasn't to long or too short and it has a great ending! it is one of the best ones I read with the naruto Harry Potter crossover!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 11/9/2016
Yeah. After all, war is a job. And its so weird, thinking of harry in konoha.
NatNicole chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
Not finished reading this yet, but cannot keep quiet; your fic is AWESOME!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
damn my sister was like 3 months old when this was posted idk man its just weird how everything here is like 9 yrs old anyway nice story well written love it
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 12 . 1/30/2016
Very good. Ending was a bit abrupt, but that's a stylistic choice. Not naming Itachi's wife? Darn.
Weirdowaquill chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
I almost favorited after the first chapter, but I thought, 'nah, I'll wait and see if the author can keep it up.' I shouldn't have bothered. Is there a sequel?
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
WOW, Konoha is super weak in your story huh, even though it was a light spar, they were very weak, and they are the strongest in the leaf?
Alex chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
This story was great I loved the progression of the story and the humor displayed. The ending was perfect and didn't feel last minute like most fanfictions do. Overall one of my favorite fanfictions of all time.
Kakahi chapter 12 . 9/12/2015