Reviews for The Game of Go
Awwww what a happy ending! :3
Las chapter 4 . 4/14
LOL! This is hilarious! I LOVE the bit about the teacher! XD
RebelzHeart chapter 3 . 3/7
There's something in this story that totally sucks. It's an awesome story but I want to read more!
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 2/21
I'm really curious... how old is Harry? Which year is this supposed to be? It's really bugging me!

Other than that, this is really interesting :)
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 12 . 2/4
I really enjoyed reading this story, lots of funny moments and not too complicated meaning that it gets annoying to read. A nice breezy story that was fun to read with the perfect amounts of ups and downs :D
mysticmoon1331 chapter 12 . 1/11
thanks for the awesome story! :)
Hakuna Matata.Kawaii chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
i never was a fan for harry and naruto x-overs but this was AMAZING! and love the ending:')
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
YAAAAYY! I finally Finished it! YAAAAY!

HORRAY FOR A HAPPY ENDING!

Awesome!

That was Refreshing! ;D

After all, Sasuke in Hogwarts with only Naruto for mission, without romance thing, and had a good friendship, without acted secretive to the others students, was actually Nice!

I actually quite found it amusing that Voldy finally dead because the Kyuubi's power! Ohohoho! XD

And liked the part that Sasuke was worried about Naruto's condition and can't stay beside him because he had to guard Harry, and then he let the scary aura out! Poor the students who was scared by that! ;)

Anyway... NAISU!

Glad everything went well...!
HolleyS chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
why would ANBU protect Harry? that seems a better suited job for a genin or chunun.
kairi loves sora chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Well done. Really good. But I have to admit that it feels like it went to fast. Also that it was too easy to kill voldy. Love the relationship Sasuke and Naruto have in this. I can't believe that shikamaru had the patience to teach Naruto Go. That would have taken ages. Anyway good and see ya.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Uchiha Death Glare

The copyright was just too much. You made me full out snigger!
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
"Magic, wizards, war, evil-snake-dude – hey Sasuke, the last one sound familiar?"

Burst out luaghing, my family thought i was crazy. I love little fox buddies, can totally see them in harry's room
fanii punk chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Pretty good story
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
The first naruto x hp that works o_o

Amazing xD

Keepanna chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I like the story it was awesome in all means :)))))