Reviews for The Game of Go
holy jesus i love this fic so much, i love fics where Naruto and Sasuke are close friends, almost brothers. the fics where theyre constantly bashing on Sasuke or Sakura or Kakashi arent bad, it just doesnt sit right with me. I love how well you depicted the twos relationship, them constantly bickering at each other while also knowing their boundaries. I know this fic is pretty old but thanks for writing this!
C'Riverblade chapter 1 . 6/21
This was a very nicely written story. It was hilarious and I liked the AU Naruto world. I loved how you portrayed the characters and how you constructed the storyline. My only problem was Voldemort. I know that the appearance of the ANBU as guards may be intimidating and would make anyone wary but Voldemort seemed too mild and weak. This was the man who had 99% of the wizard of population scared stiff. His plans have been thwarted many times before but he always retaliated with fury, not fear. He would torture or even kill the people who brought him bad news. Even when Harry was going around destroying his horcruxes. He didn't just sit and frown with his non-existent brows furrowed in concern, he flipped and murdered and tortured almost everyone in sight. And while we're on that topic, what happened there? What happened with the horcruxes? Did they get destroyed? Did they all disappear or did they just not exist. Also, in the beginning there was a lot about Umbridge, but after the paint incident, she just vanished from the storyline. Same with DA. I was kinda looking forward to them hopefully popping in on the DA lessons and giving pointers and advice and stuff. I mean if they were guarding Harry 24/7 they would have most definitely been there for DA, yet after that short speech, it wasn't even mentioned. And there was no explanation on how Sirius survived, or how he found konoha, which was supposed to be sealed off to the rest of the world, or how he got the funds to hire the most powerful shinobi in the whole village, for a whole year on top of that too. And why had Harry moved to konoha, when he was just finished with his sixth year and needed to go back the next year. And not to mention, there was no mention about the slytherins, about malfoy or any problems with them. And what happened to Dumbledore? Why is McGonnigal in charge? Ok, maybe I found more than one problem. There are quite a bit of holes that need to be filled up. I apologize if you find this offensive, I didn't mean to be rude or too harsh. Although I admit that I may have been overly critical, I just meant to give feedback. Overall, you did a great job. I really did enjoy reading this fic. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Hermoine is being an insolent brat when someone kindly hints at someone to back off they do as told. It is not her buisness to divulge in the secrets of Naruto, Sasuke nor any other shinobi.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 2/2
I like your twist of Sasuke asking Naruto for help and them defeating Orochimaru together. Fugaku cutting down Mikoto seems like a more tragic twist. I like how Ron gets Go so he has fun watching them play it.

Actually, I am surprised no one freaked out over Harry's ANBU guards since I was expecting someone to scream Death Eaters! or something. I don't know if it will be happening but I want to see Naruto and Sasuke's reaction to Harry speaking Parseltongue.

Ending with the line from the random ghost was on point haha
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 2/2
("At least /their/ not with Voldemort," Naruto murmured back before turning his attention to the horse-men, "Naruto and Sasuke. That is all we will tell you without leave of our superiors and the signer of the Contract,") they're

The spar was nicely choreographed. Naruto ninja battles and Yu-Gi-Oh disc fights are definitely at the top of fun things to watch if they ever happened in real life.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 2/2
(Naruto had made himself at /him/ in the quaint house, ignoring Petunia's complaint's and Vernon's threats as he kicked up his /heals/ in the living room to watch TV or commandeered the kitchen in a misguided attempt to make breakfast.) home , heels

Naruto traipsing about the house with his foxes trailing him paints a cute picture. Woah, what the heck Sasuke. You should feel like slamming your head against the table, you heel :-(
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 2/2
This is coming off pretty endearing so far, Harry's disbelief and discomfort is hilarious. Thumbs up for Yowl, Little and Curl. I like your portrayal of Tsunade, Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke acknowledging and speaking to the foxes was cute.
ALCHEMYxFREAK chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
this story was amazing! it's perfect on how it wasn't to long or too short and it has a great ending! it is one of the best ones I read with the naruto Harry Potter crossover!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 11/9/2016
Yeah. After all, war is a job. And its so weird, thinking of harry in konoha.
NatNicole chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
Not finished reading this yet, but cannot keep quiet; your fic is AWESOME!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
damn my sister was like 3 months old when this was posted idk man its just weird how everything here is like 9 yrs old anyway nice story well written love it
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 12 . 1/30/2016
Very good. Ending was a bit abrupt, but that's a stylistic choice. Not naming Itachi's wife? Darn.
Weirdowaquill chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
I almost favorited after the first chapter, but I thought, 'nah, I'll wait and see if the author can keep it up.' I shouldn't have bothered. Is there a sequel?
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
WOW, Konoha is super weak in your story huh, even though it was a light spar, they were very weak, and they are the strongest in the leaf?