Reviews for A Little Bit Off
Katescats chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Hi just read your story it was good.
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I still love this story.
Megan Warner chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love this story SO much it's clever and fantastic and I don't give those specific compliments lightly!
Genesis Woman chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Thumbs-up! :-)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This would probably make more sense if I knew more than just a bit about Dr. Who, but I still enjoyed it.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
nice crossover!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Incredible. Wonderful. Odd. Hehe.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Sweet crossover. Fun, humorous, and geniunely neat.
Sepik chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Oh that was cool! Now I'm tempted to do a Doctor Who/Dead Zone crossover... but first to the fanfiction at hand. ;
wren10514 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Very good! I never thought of a DWxdead zone before - it really works:) You're writing of the Doctor and Rose was really in character - really got the sense it was them. Fantastic for a first fic!
Rosemary Tyler chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Brillant
forestwife chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I really liked it! V. good. I think I found the reference to tooth and claw! was it the 'repeat of sheffield' bit? If so, i get cookies! yay!

Anyways, I don't know anything about a dead zone, but I was still riveted. well done!
A-Quest-of-Scales chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I liked that, just a little bit off... describes both of them quite well really.

I always felt sorry for John, I mean the love of his life married someone else and the only thing he got in return were blinding headaches, lots of pysiotherapy and the inability to touch anyone without said headaches and a whole lot of visions. Just someone telling him good luck, someone who actually understood... I think that would have made him very happy.

As I said, this was nice, just a short, sweet little fic. You did the accents quite well too, and I liked the portrayal of the Doctor.

Sincerely,

Scales
StormFirestar chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Oh that is SO not fair. Finished in one chapter COME ON! Please say you'll continue this. Please?