Reviews for Deflation
pyrebi chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Love the last line. Two words that are so often associated with each other, but can have such entirely different meanings that they can blow your mind. You are brilliant, and I adore your stories. Favorited, of course.
Silent Duck chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Wow, very interesting! I really like that you showed the 'aftermath' of the complaint revelation- I thought the show really didn't do enough to bridge that gap. Excellent work, as always!
Token chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
And a very good angry fic it is too!
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Ouch. That was intense. And the last line? My heart broke.
valeah chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Ah sob! Why do you always do this to me! This was angsty and beautiful. Amazing, as usual.
TRE chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
what is it about these two that inspires so many to write these awesome AWESOME stories. I envy your talent. Thank you for this.
shannanagin chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Heartbreaking and yet hopeful in a way. Love it as usual. My favorite was this line:

"I only ever wanted her to smile because of me."

It just seems so very Jim-like to me.

Your work is so great because it's full of so much emotion and trueness that I can really feel when I'm reading it. Amazing job.
My Sharpie Is Green chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
O, I like it! Nice AU.
agatefic chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Beautifully and powerfully written. Well done!
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow, great spin-off on the whole complaint to HR episode. I hate that we don't find out how Pam "forgave" Jim for the whole thing. I also really like how you used "I can't" here.