Reviews for Anybodys: Someone to Comfort Me
UnaOnimousIsAwesome chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love the way you wrote this like you're speaking with a NY accent... XD
x-Goody2Shoes-x chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
I read the first chapter of this story a LONG time ago, and couldn't find it for ages! You wouldn't BELIEVE how dissaponited I was, when I accidentally stumbled across it today! GASP! It made my day. I love this story - I really hope you continue it, as it has me hooked.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
So, um, I realized that I added this to my favorites and I didn't review. Which is really embarrassing for me and probably really annoying for you. So...here I am, rather sheepish.

I love this fic. To pieces. Like many others, Anybodys is my absolute favorite character from WSS and I love the way you've written her. I also used to not be a big fan of Action/Anybodys, mostly because there was so much of it and I was in a rebellious phase, but this fic made me like it more.

So, basically, I adore this fic and I'm really, really upset that you haven't updated it in, well, eight years. So I'm guessing you probably gave up on it and just don't get on FFN anymore. Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much I love this fic.

Cheers,

~LC~
Lifeisnothingbuttearsandsmiles chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
please update please (por favor) plz
Kriss- DeathSasha7 chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
Not that you will, but I wish you would write more chapters! I know its been like 7 years, but still, a good story!
ginnyroxs94 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
this story is really good continue
Fantasy-Flyer chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Wow! I love how you write the detail...it seems to be like the story continued for real, as in thats what the original author did! I'm Anybodys for a play, and I'm glad that I've finally found a fanfic that doesn't say that Anybodys is trash etc, and then during the A/N, the author rants on how much they hate her...gr...theres nothing wrong with Anybodys! Shes one of my favourite characters, ironically since I'm playing her!

Please, pretty please update soon!

~Fantasy-Flyer
Hannah chapter 9 . 12/20/2004
Oh my gosh, this is such a cool ifc and if I was registered here it would totally go in the favourites! I really thinks it's kinda sad and sweet that Anybody's is leaving cos she thinks she betrayed the Jets. God, that is so SWEET. And alSo (I have to say this loudly) THE ACTION/ANYBODY'S IS SO COOL AND SWEET AND JUS BRILL! But then, Action is one of my fav Jets and I like Anybody's so there you go. Thought it was sweet that Action tried to protect Anybody's from the other Jet girls, who I strongly dislike. I really love this story, don't give it up, pleaase!
StrongRex chapter 9 . 11/6/2004
Hi. I read this story about half a week ago, but I am so sorry that I didn't get around to reviewing it. It was at night, and it really scared me and creeped me out. But other than that, it was great. I can't believe Anita was that violent toward Anybodys. I can now see why Anybodys was a tomboy. I sure hope they find Maria. I feel real sorry for her, after what happened to Tony (who is, indeed, my top favorite character. I hope my school does West Side Story so that I can be Tony.). Anyway, I, myself, am writing a West Side Story fic. If you want to read it, that's wonderful, but I will not tell you what it's about. You'll have to read for yourself. Well, I certainly hope you continue this fic, because I want to find out what happens next and how it ends. (I sure hope it's not as sad as the movie, but it's your story. Write whatever you want, and whatever events you want to happen in this story, have them happen.) Well, I'll be checking in every now and then on this story, and I will review again if you update, which, I hope, won't be too long from now. Until next time,

~*Tonyboy*~

P.S. This is just a suggestion and you don't have to take it if you dont want to: What if Tony's ghost appeared to Anybodys in a dream, telling her very important information about Maria's disappearance and where to find her? I think that would be very intriguing! But it's just a suggestion. You don't have to take it if you don't want to. It's your story. Well, I'll checking in every now and then on this story, and I promise I WILL review the next chapter. I'll be waiting!
xMegh chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
Oh, keep going- love how you've dug into Anybody's so well. It's really interesting to see people's takes on her since she wasn't gone into in depth in the play/movie. this is a fantabulous story- keep writing! next chappie soon please!

~luv always*

meg aka dramaqueen
YamiWestley chapter 9 . 8/30/2004
YW: That's so sad. Poor Anybodys. Totally sucks to be her. Anyways, good writing. Keep it up!
MisterrEx chapter 9 . 4/14/2003
I'm kinda disappointed this story stopped. I must say, this was one of the best stories I've read in a while. I keep reading it again, I like it so much.

I hope sometime you decide to continue it!

Thanks for all the enjoyment I got out of reading this fic.
TheLosersClub chapter 9 . 11/11/2002
THIS IS AWESOME UNDER THE FAVORITES IT GOES!
kayfos chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
That was a great story! I played Anybodys at my high school this year, and I also had the theory that Anybodys was sort of in love with several of the Jets, especially Tony. Sort of the Anybodys-meets-Eponine effect, but what the heck!
Chloe chapter 9 . 11/30/2001