Reviews for The Things You Learn In Jail Cells
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is in my Favorites. I was looking for something else, saw the title, decided to reread it, and here I am.

I'm pretty sure that this could go under an X-men, Nightwing crossover; thanks to Remy. I'm not mistaken in thinking that it is the same Remy who became Gambit in X-Men am I?

I liked this fic the first time I read it and I like it now with my re-read of it.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
*giggles* Can just so imagine Remy and Dicky becoming friends xD

Sweet stuff you have here, just sad that it's so short :( But I like it anyway
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Ah okay that was weird and not really funny. Plus Remy's words took a little while to decipher.
Amelia chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
O-M-G!-!-! *ROTFLMFAO while trying to Regain: Composure/ (Words to Describe the Utter FABULOUS-ness That Ur Writing Style/) Abilty to.. B-R-E-A-T-H-E!-!-! Re-Reads Fav. line 4 kazillionth time:

"Dick Grayson, dressed as Nightwing, groaned. He seriously needed to rethink the open collar on his costume. It just did not do for vigilantes to get arrested for indecent exposure."

& Just GIVES-Up Alltogether & -Dies- ROTFLOL!*

I Absolutely A-D-O-R-E ALL Ur Amazing & Wonderful Work!-!-! But I Totally LUV this 1!-!-! I've Never Read this pairing before & now (Thanx to Ur Brilliant WRITING Style) I'm througly ADICTED!-!-! So I Sincerely Hope U'll Continue To Write MORE & let me know when U do _!-!-!-! *Runs off happily to Read More of Ur EXCELLENT fics*
Eediva chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Do me a favour and write a slash story on the pair...
Black Pheonix 153 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
wow that was interesting
Macey Muse chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This is for fics_on_request, right? I spotted this req there (I only just joined) then went browsing my fav authors, and... I recognised it from the summary. This was a cute ficlet - made me smile _ Plus, it's got Remy. Everthing's better with a little Remy.
toomakeyoulaugh chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Cute! You put two of my favortie men characters together. I hope this isn't a "slash". :P