Reviews for All He Did
mousefiction chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Yea, Dean here is love.

Great job.
lilballerette10 chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
omg this was amazingg...bang on and so very sweet!
but-the-clouds chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
I loved this story...especially the "jealousy bug" part. That was really cute!
freaker chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
loved the fic. nicely done.
don.tcare chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
this story accualy made me very sad. 'specialy the Dean part. At the end, when they crash.

everything is different now. wonder who lives. who dies.

jeez, can't wait until the 2nd season comes.
JJ Phoenix chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Okay, the 'Sony grams'? Killed me. So. Cute!

The paragraph about Sam leaving for college was my favorite - Dean being proud and wanting Sammy to have that opportunity despite his own happiness is the version I prefer. :)

Windyfontaine chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Aw, yep you can feel the love :) Still the summer to get through till the new eps, but at least we know there will be another season to love! Nicely done, and will be looking forward to more from you-maybe another chapter of Dead of the Night? Please? You can rewatch the ep for inspiration :) Anyways, good story and have a great day :)
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
And that cliffhanger for the season was truly horrible, wasn't it? But this story isn't. Horrible, that is :) It's really good, and aw, how Sam really trusts Dean. One more chapter to read :)
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Liked this, off to read the next :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
All of these were good.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This is good but I think you need to fix this sentence:

He fought for the demon. He finally found its pattern. But he was always one step behind. He felt his left his boy, but watched over his sons as they too fought. He ignored their calls and assured himself that he was protecting them. Until the demon fought against them through him.

The thrid line doesn't make any sense.

I like John's character.
G.M. Lloyd chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
That was so beautiful and so true as well. Well done! Love the way you wrote it too.
AquarianNightSky chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Liked this chapter. The way you tell it, Dean really is love.

P.S. What does PBIYF mean?
AquarianNightSky chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Woah, that was kinda intense. Then again, Sam is the most intense of the trio.
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
YAY! A new story. It's good so far. John is a real trooper. I'm going to go read the next chapter now. Toodles!