Reviews for It Was Supposed To Be Forever
ChrissyKat chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Another intriguing story. Hope you get back to it one day.
Pearl chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
I miss this story...will there ever be another update? There are so many unanswered questions!
archmore chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
good story line

looking forward to more
Laura chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Great story by the way ) Just wanted to let you know.
DistantDreamer07 chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
Just read the whole story and I love it! I'm so glad you're back and updating! I would have been sad if I read the whole thing and it hadn't been updated in a really long time, haha! Update soon, please!
Chanelle Summer chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
I should know this chapter better than anyone, thanks to the fact that I have had the pleasure of reading it over and analyzing it quite a number of times! I think if you can try to update at a regular pace, it will reignite your connection with this story and those of us following will be spared from re-reads to refresh our memories. :)

I really enjoyed the chapter overall. Whilst not excessively active, it fulfilled its purpose. Your ability to write description is really beautiful and I hope you'll try to continue to harness that. I think if you can keep it tight, it is such a beautiful way to tell a story. I've already provided you with plenty of notes regarding the mechanical side of writing (Oh lucky you!). I enjoyed Kimberly and Tommy's scene at the end. Not too overdone which I like :)

And I really do hope that you'll update soon! :)

CS
hewhoreaps chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Glad to see you update this story, though I think I need to reread it to refresh my memory.

Well I look forward to more updates
KevinBoy chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
WOW. I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE AN UPDATE FOR THIS ONE. KUDOS FOR FINALLY UPDATING! YOUR WRITING IS VERY GOOD. TOOK ME A BIT TO REMEMBER THIS FIC BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I READ IT. SO I REALLY HOPE YOU'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN BECAUSE I THINK IT'S GOT A TON OF POTENTIAL. GOOD STUFF!
Nn chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I know you maybe wouldn't update this story.. But i guess " Trini's not dead " ?

It's a good story..
Chanelle Summer chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
This is really, really good. :) Write more (before your Alzheimer's sets in!)!

CS xx
JustCallMeMarly chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Wow. You've torn my heart out in such a beautifully angsty way! LOL. I love Jason/Trini. There's no one else for either of them (nudge, nudge). Same goes for Tommy/Kim. So, I love this. I can't WAIT to see where you are going with this and how everything is going to play out. PLEASE say you are still working on this and plan on finishing it. I couldn't bear it if you don't!

Please don't keep my heart so torn! (nudge, nudge) Such a great story - just had to drop in and tell you that. Keep it up! :)
kimmie chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
i love this story, and i think that you should continue it. i would love to know how it ends. i think it sucked the way that they broke up tommy and kimberly in the series, and they should've at leaput themback together in dino thunder. so it's nice to know that there are more fans out there that feel the way i do
hewhoreaps chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
interesting story, hope you finish it
jps1926 chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
This is a GREAT story. It's so realistic. I really hope you update it soon.
kcjadesolo chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
totally love, can't wait for the next chapter. hope you update really really soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »