Reviews for Just the Girl
Kseniya chapter 1 . 3/20
Aww, I love these two :3
On to next chapters!
PygmyFalcon chapter 27 . 1/16
Amazing Story, I absolutely loved it.
bleachTG.GC chapter 27 . 9/20/2017
Aww that was such a cute and happy story I loved it so much! Thank you for writing this, it was just what I needed
Tajinprincess chapter 27 . 9/9/2017
Lol i love their happy ending and their huge family! I fell in love with your story and read it all in a day!
ZophToko chapter 25 . 7/6/2017
lol katara thought that toph still had a crush on socks and that he could just talk to her. they are oblivious
ZophToko chapter 25 . 7/6/2017
I sorta forgot about aang ,sokka, and katara. and i sorta feel bad for them running half way around the world worried. but its still hilarious how late they are
ZophToko chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
love this
Moikan Yoloko chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
"Being taught by an outlander half my size" all that I can think about now is n'wah.
Tobias Kitsune chapter 27 . 1/2/2017
I know that you havent gottan an alert from this story for a while, (I checked) and just felt that you should get one. If you even still have the email that you connected to this account. So thanks for writing a great story. An amazing story.

If you want to say anything, like answer the review, then just use the guest name I have to look up a profile, and itll show up. Apparently I'm a good person to talk to about stuff.

But again, Just thank you for writing a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/18/2016
Oh sh**! Is this where toph learns to metal bend?!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
Aw this was such a wonderful story. I loved every moment of it. They make such a cute couple. Toph is my favorite and I think pairing her with Zuko is perfect. Excellent work on this. :D
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Oh that's so cute, the idea that he met and liked her (in a non-romance way) when he was still a "bad boy."
Rain of the Forest chapter 27 . 1/31/2016
so much for the mention of Aang, Sokka, Katara, and everybody else.
Rain of the Forest chapter 24 . 1/31/2016
where's the avatar?
Krissel Himura chapter 27 . 10/2/2015
This is the first time I read a Zuko/Toph fic. They are not a canon pair in the series but I really like their chemistry. Its just so unique and light. Thank you for writing this good story of them. I don't really read adventure-themed fics but this one is really well-written. The characters are really what they are in the series. I hope you can more fics about them. Have a blessed day. :)