Reviews for Vanishing Night
LadySmarties chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
I agree with Q-vadis. Why are all the best stories not finished?

I really like this, please please please update!
Q-vadis chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
why are the best stories the ones left unfinished?
trecebo chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
I'll spare you the exciting details upon seeing you name in the email ping. Nonetheless, there was much rejoicing. Yea.

More like HUZZAH! And now, my curiosity is piqued again to read that blasted novel. For shame, goading me to enrich myself with the literary endeavour of stretching my mind.

And thankfully, I read this during the day time, so I didn't fall asleep like Robert did at the end. Like I ever could, reading your stuff. HA!
DawnRising chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Excellent Chapter! I've been waiting for an update on this story. I can't wait to see what you put out next!

DawnRising chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
I really like this story. Any chance of another chapter comming out soon? I noticed the last update was in june, kindof of a long time but here's hoping you'll get bitten by the writting bug again!

Hope to see another chapter soon!

MarcyPlayground chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
i reallyraellyreallyreally like this. keep going, s'il vous plaƮt!
QueenCaroline chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
Really good :D i love that Opus Dei are involved again but i miss Silas :(:(

Bring Aringarosa in!
lateBloomer04 chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
Aw this chapter was excellent! I'm so glad Sophie and David found Robert in time :D I understand about being busy...I wish I had more time to write on my fics but with work it's almost impossible! I wish you good luck with your updates.
Kithwynn chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Your writing is much better than that of Dan Brown, in my opinion. You give the characters humanity- mistakes, paranoia, a lack of omniscience that's not apparent in the original work. The fact that the individual characters still don't know all the facts of what has happened over the previous days has a perfect ring of reality, and was thoroughly overlooked in the book. In essence, this is great. :}
Kimera chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Excellent chapter. David seems awfully tough for a priest. A bit out of character but I can't complain since it makes the story more interesting. Looking forward to the next update.
Sadistic Shadow chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Sweet; was looking forward to this chapter. You had me spoiled. Guess I'll just have to get used to the wait.
jessclifton chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Great update! Though I was expecting a different sort of reunion with Sophie and Robert. Maybe when they get some time to themselves they won't be so 'professional.' Anyways, I hope to see another chapter fairly soon!
trecebo chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
*bangs head against keyboard* Book is still checked out and movie is out of question at this point. With your 'sporatic' posting, I might just get one or the other read or seen. *grin*

Not many people intrigue me enough to read in order to keep up with a story I'm not real familiar with. You, however, make the characters beg me to get to know them more. *and they are driving me crazy with my lack of reading/viewing...* bwah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
DawnRising chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
Oh awesome, another great addition to this ever growing plot, I love it please post again soon!

Sommerwind chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
The quality of this story is as good as in the beginning :-) Wow! I'm always smiling when the alert e-mail arrived.

I really felt my heart jumping as I read "So dark... the con of man"...

St. Peter! Great ideas you are bringing up to us.

Oh... your cliffhanger... oh NO!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »