Reviews for Hikikomogomo Kyouchuu
Eye of the Typhoon chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
When is this in the one piece story?
Wicked Lady chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
Ah! What a wonderful romance of my favorite couple. And so well writen too.
alphawolfnami chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
Yay! THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! *ehem* Now that I got that out of the way, lovely, lovely smut. Truely well written-err- typed. Anywho, plse cts!(continue the story)
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
well done, update soon!
I'm Your Biggest Fan chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
wow...that was amazing! you're very talented! and it's great to have and see anoth SxN fan! great work! Proper spelling, creative use of words, and actions...your stories are getting better as tey go on, it must be hard to make another chapter after this, but looking at your work...i think you will sooner or later...the passion scenes were well taken care of, if you need to get inspired, always look for doujinshi's i think they will help you move on from this check point, i hope to read from your wonderful work agian, oh and, don't listen to whoever is below me, "atleast it's not sanji x zolo" first off, it's zorro, therefore, you are not at a complete understanding, "but that's his american name!" oh, and who gives a shiat, i'm just one person, but, this is really good work, and if you are all for the whole "zolo" and nami stuff, well, zorro ends up with tashigi soon enough, so meh to you, anyway, i look forward to reading your work agian, this was very well written, i trust you are going to make a career out of this? ah, i'll check in , in about a month or so, keep up your masterpieces!
I'm Your Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Master of Shiawase Punch chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
I guess all I can say is that at least it's not Sanji x Zolo...

Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Please update soon!
Jade LaBeouf chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
Floofy, like a soft feathery pillow full of feathers and fluff...or something...anyway, sweet chapter! *tries real hard to think of more witty comments* nothing else comes to mind...read cnd review chapter seven in mah story!
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
Incredibly fluffy as usuall. I really likd the updated chapter! Sorry I wasn;t able to review for so long. My family took a vacation and we were stuck without internet *gasp* it was horrible
0Hallie0 chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
Yay! I love the fluffy goodness!
Calypso Calista chapter 9 . 10/25/2006
Aw. So cute! Fluffies are good. _
Crimson Angel 437 chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Wow. That was so awesome! You did a great job! Did Zoro see everything or just hear? Will he tell? I was so shocked when I found out it was Sanji's first time too. But, anyway, really good chapter! Good luck on the next chapter!
Jade LaBeouf chapter 8 . 10/12/2006
god...I'll never be able to write smut as good as this! Way to lower my self esteem, gawd! Just kidding! I'm surprised no one's tried to get this story banned for that, but let's hope not! :)
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 8 . 10/10/2006
That would be a definate YAY! Great update, I loved the chapter...hehe bad dirty mind...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »