Reviews for The Promised Deception
Nice one;)
BlackKittyMoon chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I like this.
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I wasn't confused by whoever was in the present scene, but I was confused by why the heck was Sakura breaking up with Sasuke AND Naruto. Geez...
VampyluvsYaoi chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
No Sasusaku or Narusaku. No not neither one of those. Sasunaru4ever! Ha! What now Sakura?
Eloda chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I hope you will be super happy after reading this review! This story has a mixture of sweetness from Sasunaru's relationship and saltiness of sakura's heartbreak. M... A perfect mixture. Keep the stories going please!
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
yah! poor Sakura but Sasuke and Naruto rocks!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I really don't know what else to say but nice story!
Seral chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Some of your other stories I've read are also quite vague, but this is the most vague one yet. It suits the plot though!
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw! That was good!
shirilyle chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
that was good
novalinnhe chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I made it this far! D And I'm still goin' strong! I didn't realise this was an M though _ ... scarred, man...

SCARRED! But I didn't read it, anyway *smug* so I'll never know how the story ends. It was funny up to where I read it, anyways XD

Still got a heck of a lot more story to go though, even if I do skip the Ms. I'm too wittle to wead vose, and I'm on a mission to preserve my innocence for as long as possible. *strikes pose* AND I WILL NOT FAIL!

Bye!

Poor Sakura... luckily there's Lee waiting for her
issues09 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Great Job
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
It might have been a little confusing but I liked it all the same!