Reviews for Highway through Hell
0Lisa0 chapter 26 . 6/15
Hi! I loved this story so much I can't express it with words, I have to admit these last two chapters literally killed me! When Glinda touched her tummy I cried like a stupid baby XD Thank ou for writing!
stillhavemilestogo chapter 26 . 5/12
So I just read this beginning to end and completely LOVED IT!
It's PERFECT, engaging and clever. The characterization, the plot, the writing, I loved every part of it.

It was so true to the series and so well written that looking back I couldn't remember if some events actually occurred in the show or simply in this story, they all just seemed so real to me.

Thank you so much for an unforgettable story.
FinlandsTheBest chapter 26 . 1/1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
daChickaDee chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
Well you've written this almost ten years ago, but I must leave a review, that I hope you'll read. This was a wonderful story, maybe rushed a little in some of the chapters, but so so good overall! I practically laughed to tears with the Grease scene that you imagined, it was just PERFECT! One of the scenes that came out even better than on the show, and there is a LOT of those. I only said that sometimes it felt a little rushed because it would have been even more awesome to have the Butterfly effect chapter more developed, but I understand you wanted to correct all the silliness we've seen in season 5 and 6 when it came to those two, and the new scenes are really nice, and fluffy :)

The only thing I didn't quite get a grip on is the fact that after all the good times Jackie and Hyde shared thanks to the "butterfly effect", their relationship still came to an end because he returned to his old ways. It was kind of OOC for the Hyde you've written, who had been perfectly in character, might I add, throughout almost all of the chapters (you are brilliant at writing Hyde and Jackie, as always). I really don't say it to criticize, but maybe if you pick up this story someday...

And I loved the dream sequence, it was really nice and right too, to give Hyde the same treatment Eric got in the beginning of the fourth season.

Anyway, one of the best stories ever, the road trip, the songs, the crazy cheerleader camp episode, it made me laugh so hard! It would have been so great to see all of this in the show instead of how it went down :) But I guess not all of it, if they wanted to keep it PG-13.

Great job, and thank you for the really good time I had reading your story!
Manic Penguin chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
I went to Vegas last Christmas and one of the days I was there I drove to LA and back. Not for fun or because I'm insane, but to see a hockey game. My home team was playing and I got tickets, and I was so excited I completely didn't care about the five hellish hours driving there. Of course, the five hellish hours driving back after the game (which my team lost) sucked. My friend drove back, and I think I slept for a while... all I know is I left my room at nine that morning and got back around two the next morning and proceeded to sleep for the next eighteen hours.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
Great story. It's written well, but if I was Hyde I would've left jackie by now. Who needs her crap? Some things never change, it's all about her.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2014
Your characterization is brilliant. I can't wait to read anything else you've written.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
This story is so much fun. I love how you've introduced aspects of the actual show that I dread and loathe and somehow made it better. Plus the characters seem so... themselves.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
Gawd, does Jackie ever stop crying in this story? It's at least twice in every freakin' chapter! I'm a total JH shipper but he should have totally dumped her ass by now.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
A wonderful read!
Wenjieda chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
God this is such a great story! Tearjerker! I have no idea how it progressed from a lighthearted A/U take on season 4/5 to what it was as the end, but I love it either way! Thank you for helping Hyde to pull his head out of his ass!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
You're doing a wonderful job of capturing all of the emotions
Guest chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
I'm still gonna be on this coaster. Oh no, not again Hyde better not sleep with the nurse
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Easy to read and I was laughing at the end when they tried muffling ED sounds. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
The last couple of sentences is truly in keeping with Hyde's character