Reviews for Highway through Hell
Manic Penguin chapter 12 . 3/6
I went to Vegas last Christmas and one of the days I was there I drove to LA and back. Not for fun or because I'm insane, but to see a hockey game. My home team was playing and I got tickets, and I was so excited I completely didn't care about the five hellish hours driving there. Of course, the five hellish hours driving back after the game (which my team lost) sucked. My friend drove back, and I think I slept for a while... all I know is I left my room at nine that morning and got back around two the next morning and proceeded to sleep for the next eighteen hours.
Great story. It's written well, but if I was Hyde I would've left jackie by now. Who needs her crap? Some things never change, it's all about her.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2014
Your characterization is brilliant. I can't wait to read anything else you've written.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
This story is so much fun. I love how you've introduced aspects of the actual show that I dread and loathe and somehow made it better. Plus the characters seem so... themselves.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
Gawd, does Jackie ever stop crying in this story? It's at least twice in every freakin' chapter! I'm a total JH shipper but he should have totally dumped her ass by now.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
A wonderful read!
Wenjieda chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
God this is such a great story! Tearjerker! I have no idea how it progressed from a lighthearted A/U take on season 4/5 to what it was as the end, but I love it either way! Thank you for helping Hyde to pull his head out of his ass!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
You're doing a wonderful job of capturing all of the emotions
Guest chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
I'm still gonna be on this coaster. Oh no, not again Hyde better not sleep with the nurse
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Easy to read and I was laughing at the end when they tried muffling ED sounds. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
The last couple of sentences is truly in keeping with Hyde's character
Guest chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
i think my favorite moment must include Hyde throwing her into the pool.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
When I first started reading this chapter I got sad when Hyde was looking through those pictures.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
i wonder how many times i can say i love this fic before it starts getting old.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2013