Reviews for The Titan Chronicles 4: Doom Patrol and Two Titans
Cori Rain chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
Me: * Claps for the wonderful ending*

Tira: *Yells at Cori about random stuff*
TerraRox chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
Oh good closing chapter! I enjoyed this story alot! as always thanks for writing! hope to read your next one soon!
Blueyedblonde chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
Done... How sad! But this was an awsome chapter though. And the ending was great! I loved this story, it's my favorite Teen Titan story. I cant wait for the 'Titans North' one!
Green Gallant chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
Aw, are you kidding? Its over? Aw man, this is one of my favorite stories.

I really liked this last chapter. I liked the part where BB and Terra kissed. -rubs back of neck- heh heh. The final chapter was pretty funny. I laughing the entire time. I was kind of suprised that you didnt have them say good-bye to the Doom Patrol. -sigh- I really hopeing to see a final show down between the Sisterhood and the Doom Patrol Titans. I was thinking that would happen in the next chapter. But alas, it wasnt so. It was pretty funny when they came home, Starfire about to break both of them in half. ha ha. And the video scene was pretty funny I was cracking up the entire time. Thanks for using my suggestion in this story and thanks for writing it, its been a blast.

I truly enjoyed it.

Thanks Tia and Grease!

your friend,

The Green Gallant.

Its been a great story.
ELIE101 chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
Nice ending! I totally enjoyed it! I don't think the whoile BB deal was corny. I can't wait till the next story!

-Elie

P.S. The Robin and the video tape deal...HILARIOUS!
LuftBlood chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
Wow, it's over already? Well, let me say that week-long wait was worth it! I thought throughout this week that there was going to be a kiss this chapter, and it did! YAY! Heh, I get giddy when they kiss...

Once again, another fantastic, superb and all around EXCELLENT chronicle in this series. I am SUPER excited about what Titans North is going to be like, and I do hope to see it up very soon! Huh, I also gotta check if there is another chronicle after Titans North!

I absolutely LOVED this chronicle, and story. Please, have the next up soon! For my own sake!

Write on! -LuftBlood
Blueyedblonde chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
Loved it!

I love Terra's new power! Whew, the other titans are going to be so jealous when they find out how much *more* powerful she is! But anyway, I liked this chapter alot and I cant wait for another one. Only one computer? Yikes! We have three for four people. And one is mine! ((Yes!)) So... I hope you get your own computer so I can read more of your fantastic stories!
Green Gallant chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
Hey, welcome back Tia! I got the email update earlier today and I was pretty suprised. I liked this new chapter. What I liked the most of the amount of concern both Rita and Terra showed. Mento, seemed pretty well in character. Course he had to keep a level head, but even so his fatherly concern was enough to show through. I was suprised when you added that Rouge killed his parents. This is a great chapter, its good to have you back, keep up the good work. And have a happy 4th of July weekend.

Green Gallant.

thanks for updating.
ELIE101 chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
ASWOME! really good! Yeah I there was a lot of suspence. So glad your back! I missed ya!

A new ability, huh? That's so cool!Can not wait till next chapter!

-Elie
TigerLily chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
YAY! ur back! poor bb! this just isn't his day! is his ankle like broken? cul chappie though! now make me a happy person and update soon! PLEASE! ;)
TerraRox chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
Finally an update! i'm so happy! 8) that was an awesome chapter i loved when bb tackled terra to save her! so sweet! keep up the good work tia!
LuftBlood chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
YOU'RE BACK! (glomp) YAY!

Wow, poor Beast Boy! He just has no luck today! Oh man, the Sisterhood of Evil killed his parents? Brutal. And sweet! Now Terra AND Beast Boy got their power's upgraded! Wow... Terra's must be real uncomfortable-like... having to be incased in stone again D

PLEASE update soon!

-LuftBlood
Tiger Lily chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
Cool story!
Green Gallant chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
Hey, that was a great chapter I really liked it. Mento getting Beast Boy up, kind of sounds like my house. scarry. I liked how you had the tickle scene with Beast Boy and Terra, nicely done. and the nagging voice inside bb's head, classic. I was up till about 3 last night, reading the last 2 chapters and I really like what you did in them. I'm going have to get started on homework now, so I'll talk to you when you get back. Have a safe trip Tia.

Bill.
Green Gallant chapter 9 . 6/21/2006
All right, that was a cool chapter. I thought the park scene with the Titans was pretty funny. especially after they kept getting socked by the ball. There's just one thing that confuses me. Beast Boy said "telly" that's British, so does this mean that your British? I'm just wondering. I'll catch you later Tia. good night.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »