Reviews for The Titan Chronicles 4: Doom Patrol and Two Titans
Green Gallant chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
You did a pretty good job, on spotting that she had short hair in the comics, and really doenst look too bad on her. The fact that you were able to use it in a story is really something. Its the first one I've come across where she has short hair. I always figured that her hair would be shorter when she got older. nice job girls.
Blueyedblonde chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
Oh man, I've been reading this story in shifts for the last two days and I'm still not finished! O.-

I just wanted to tell you though, How much I really am enjoying this story. It's probably one of my favorites if not my all time favorite Teen Titan story.

I wanted to ask you something, though. I like this story so much, that I would like to draw some pictures for it... If you want, we can talk about that more over AIM (If you have AIM)

AIM - XxCartoonCutiexX

E-mail -

MySpace -

Those are some places where you can contact me if you'd want to talk. But yea, I'd really like to draw for your story. I think it's so great that is such a great writter out there that loves BBxTerra. You dont see much of BBxTerra anymore, and that's so sad... Their like the best couple. _

So, Expect another review from me tommorow, because I'm planning on spending my entire day finishing this story, lol.

*~Blueyedblonde
TerraRox chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
Cool chapter. Update soon!
TerraRox chapter 9 . 6/16/2006
Cool updates!
The Gidgeman chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
The plots sped up and you've still managed to speed up without sacraficing anything else.

Very well written, keep it coming
ELIE101 chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
Sweet! So cool that you got to do one last chapter before you left! You can bet I'll keep it rock'i! Bt, I prefer to be called a dudette. lol

-Elie
LuftBlood chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
(victory squee) YAY! You got one more in! Awesome!

Augh! Beast Boy! That was your perfect chance, dude! Haven't had a good kiss in a while (pout) :( Even if we didn't get the anticipated kiss, the fluff was excellent to see :)

(wail of despair) But now we have to wait, like, FIVE WEEKS! until another update! And when that date DOES come, I will be gone for a week on vacation :O (sob)

(sniff sniff) This will KILL me to wait this long...

Hope you like where you move, though! Cannot WAIT to have another update! (mumbles sadly) In forever...

-(a very sad) LuftBlood
Randomgirl14 chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
haha, supper time is always filled with some sort of excitment. o Raven hasn't seen Terra's hair yet. i wonder how she will react...maybe call Terra a copycat, or say something like, it looks better with me. hahaha i can just imagine raven's mocking grin.

well can't wait for more!

Randomgirl14 chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
OMG! Terra's hair! that was brilliant! Youtwo are genius!

*clears throat* uh..ok anyway. great chapter. your fight scenes are really well written. great job! can't wait for more!

loveatfirstterra chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
waitasecond, why couldn't terra just take the pain and stab NightHawks hand?
ELIE101 chapter 9 . 6/14/2006
lol. Great chapter...Your moving saturday...sucks...

I will miss you so much for 3 weeks!1 You and your awsome stories!1 *starts crying like crazy* Come back as soon as possivble, okay?

Anyway looking forward to next chap.

your #1 fan,

Elie
ELIE101 chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
I was gona say that sounds a lot like Sakura (pink haired girl) from Naruto. Yeah, I watch that show..I've never read the comics, and I didn't know her hair was short in them...

Well, anyway...Great chapter, loved it lots.

-Elie
Randomgirl14 chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
GR! i hate cliffies! *attacks cliffy* RAWR!

um, anyway great chap. i really like the cartoon thingy. i also like the part where terra keeps thinking about BB then slaps herself for it. haha

anyway great job!

Green Gallant chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
Its Gallant. But yeah, I liked it alot. This has been a pretty awesome story all the way through. Sorry, I couldnt review earier.

I like how Robot Man takes pictures of them, i just think that's funny. And I bet Cyborg turning into him is a pretty safe bet, ha ha ha. Seriously doenst Cliff seem like an uncle to BB? And thanks, I'm glad that you girls liked my idea so much, and am happy that you had a chance to use it in this chapter. Can i just say that i love Cap'n Crunch. and that was kind of funny when Rita started telling hubby what to do, ha ha.

So yeah, cool story. Keep up the good work, i know you will. and good luck on the next chapter.

signed,

The Green G-A-L-L-A-N-T
LuftBlood chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
Madame Rouge (I think)!

Great chapter! Man, I thought something was going to happen (something... else (evil grin)), but it didn't! (sob) Ah well.

GREAT chapter! And I like long ones! Hopefully I can get internet at the hotel we are staying at to see if y'all have updated, because I leaving to go to NC tomorrow for a week! Only one hotel has internet I believe :(

Great, great chapter! Please update, and I will read everything upon my return!

-Luftblood (...)