Reviews for The Titan Chronicles 4: Doom Patrol and Two Titans
TerraRox chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
oh no! poor beast boy! cute chapter! update soon
TerraRox chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
Oohh cool fight scene. update soon!
ELIE101 chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
Loved it! Lot's of action! How do you write the fighting scenes so good? I really suck at those scense and need to learn how to write them for a few of my stories...

The Gidgeman chapter 6 . 6/9/2006
Ouch, mthat arm's got to sting.

I'd hate to be Sierra when Terra catched up with her. Nite Hawk's life insurance premiums would also be scary.
Green Gallant chapter 6 . 6/9/2006
Good fight, though some of the words you used were a bit confusing. I take it that you two dont write many fight scenes. That's all right, you did good. personally i dont use blood that much in my fights. But you two did good.

I'm glad that you wrote another chapter, I really like this story. so thanks.
LuftBlood chapter 6 . 6/9/2006
Battle scenes! Awesome! (cheers)

That was a very cool fight scene. Hmm, I wonder who helped Madame Rouge with getting unfrozen? Hopefully we will find out soon! Hehe, poor Beast Boy. He never gets a break, but as long as he doesn't die, I like to see him taking some brute once and a while :) Not that I WANT him hurt... it's just... (chuckle)

Anyways, update soon! I have to go away for a week and I want at least ONE! chapter to read before my departure! (sob)

-LuftBlood (you know what I am going to say... shut up :D)
Randomgirl14 chapter 6 . 6/9/2006
WOOT! i always love a good fight scene! My poor BB! I hope that villain that hurt my poor baby dies! Mwahahahaha!

um..anyway good chapter! can't wait for more!

Randomgirl14 chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
haha OMG that was the best prank ever! and that whole closet thing was awesome. haha they both thought the same things then kicked themselves for it... haha. THE NAME! she found out the name! haha, honestly he IS the only one who can pull that off. hmm... BB must take on an interesting color when he blushes... anyway great chpater!

Green Gallant chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
Oh man, you girls are great! ha ha ha.

Glad Wrap! ha ha. That reminds me of the time at Church Camp when the boys covered this one pastor's red car in plastic wrap. Next morning he said "OK, my car is not a piece of cherry pie" it was hilarious. Oh man, I cant believe they did that.

The closet scene was great, but man you are killing me with this. Come on!

Why does it seem like the only thing Mento does is read? heh, guess he had to, if he's got those powers. ha ha.

Seriously, great story overall. I like what you do in this story, and I'm glad that that the two of you have written it. Keep up the good work! And I'll be back for more.

The Green Gallant. 'job, Tia!
The Gidgeman chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
How do you pump out such good chapters so quickley?

Plese tell me your secret!
lover-BBxRAE-lover chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
umm hey your a great writer but i'm gonna get straight to the point i'm a person who really really loves teen titans and it happens i'm a person who always and i meen always get what she wants and i want teen titans back cause i miss them mine and alot of other peoples idea is to get everyone to sign a petition

so if you wanna help save teen titans go to

and tell everybody you know about this, put it in your fanfictions somewhere

Green Gallant chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
Hey that was a great chapter. I'm suprised that you updated twice in one day. I didnt think you'd go into his origin, that kind of caught me by suprise. All in all, darn good chapter.
ELIE101 chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
LOL! Funny prank! I've really got to try that one sometime!

Nice chapter! Looking forward to chapter...5 right?

ELIE101 chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
YEAH! This didn't take long to come out. I like the fact that the plot is slow, it keeps us readers in suspense...

mattchew chapter 5 . 6/7/2006