Reviews for The Titan Chronicles 4: Doom Patrol and Two Titans
mattchew chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
lol updaye soon
ELIE101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That was awsome! I LOVE it! This story is so gonna rock!

The prank was so funny! I'd be so mad if someone did that to me! lol

-Elie
Green Gallant chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Now that's a BB/Terra fic. that's exactly how it should be done. Carefree, sweet and innocent. They kind of act like younger kids dont they?

Rita is sort of like Beast Boy's mom. I got that when i saw her in the show. And Mento's very much like his dad.

This story is funny all the way through, I love it. Keep up the good work, you two.

The Green Gallant
Randomgirl14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
hahahahaha! the pranks...the pranks! i love them! i was laughing so hard! haha BB is such a drama queen . . . er . . . king. great first chapter! can't wait for more!

-Randomgirl-
LuftBlood chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Oh, fluff :)

Darn, no romance :( But other than that I LOVE to see the Doom Patrol! I loved seeing them around Beast Boy in Season 5, and Rita acting like a mother to him :) It's so sweet.

Please update soon!

-LuftBlood (Yeah yeah yeah, forgot to log in again :P LEAVE ME ALONE!)
mattchew chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
plz update soon! Cool , story , please capatalize on terras nervousness!:)
loveatfirstterra chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Really good chap, don't overdue it on the teasing though ... it got excessive. I like how you've really done well with the Doom Patrol character's original personalities, its really amazing.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Dude, you are awesome beyond belief!

Oh my god, this story is great. I've never even heard of one like this before. you should definatly continue it! I'm so glad that you and your friend wrote this. I thought Raven was going to freaken kill them. ha ha.

Your story is hilarious. I laughed all the way through. This is one of the best BB/Terra stories I've ever read. so original. Great Job, Tia. And thanks so much for reviewing my story. Keep up the good work, girl.

Green Gallant
TerraRox chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
wow fast update! just keep them coming tia! poor terra! she's nervous! update soon
Cori Rain chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I didn't get to see that episode so I can't wait!
LuftBlood chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
LMAO! I love it! I never expected the prank to even be that good :D

Woot! DP, AND T/BB... I love it all ready! Please update soon, and quick!

-LuftBlood
loveatfirstterra chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Really good chapter, but hasn't it been established in the previous Titan Chronicles that BB and Terra are dating?
TerraRox chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
that was a really cool opening chapter! Please continue with the story soon!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6