Reviews for Stockingnette
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is simply beautiful. The whole story felt so warm and safe like it's wrapped up in the blanket Dot's mother made, and it felt a little cold when you mentioned her death like the blanket has been lost. I absolutely love the part where the mom explains why Enzo needs his own blanket.
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I really enjoyed this story; it made me pull out my own current knitting project (a scarf for a friend), and work on it as I finished reading. The meloncholy, nostalgic mood of the story is balanced out by the ending, which is both cute ("I've... um...kind of always wanted to learn how," he said), and leaves the reader at peace with everything, similar to being surrounded by good friends, even better conversation, and a handmade blanket on a cool day. Great work, all in all.

Take care,

~September's Nobara.
Tonko chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aww, this story is just like a blanket, it makes me feel all cuddly by the end. Very nice look at Dot's past. And I love Bob learning to knit!
EtoileEyes chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was such a sweet story. I'm going to have check out your other stories. :) Thanks for making me smile today!
Ersatz chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I never knew there was a Reboot section on now. Obviously :P

So finding this fic. was double the pleasant surprise (if that makes any sense). Thanks!
Darkexistance chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
How very in vogue! Sweet and heartwarming. It's these little fanfics that breathe life into the charactors we love soo much. Nice to see the return of Ryuu too!Can we expect more from one of my favourite fiction authors?
LanieV chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This is the first Reboot fic I've read and I liked it very much. I thought it was very sweet with the right amount of sadness.