Reviews for Fatherhood
Certh chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It must be truly awful for a father who loves his children to feel he's not doing a good enough job. Luckily, Eomer's got Lothiriel to remind him that's not the case.

EC
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I teared up at Eomer's self-doubting and Lothiriel's loving compassion, they are well matched and he definitely did choose well when he chose her for his wife and mother of his children.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I am shocked that I didn't review this story! I loved it when I first read it and I love it now! I like seeing Eomer's emotions like this - it really brings out another side to him!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
wonderful. . .simply wonderful! ! !
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I am sure most fathers that have to work all the time feel that way. My own daddy is upset that I have to work on his days off all the time, since I never get to see him, but he did get to raise me, on the weekends anyway. I think he did a pretty good job. Elwen.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Funny...all this time you've been writing the Chronicles, I was under the impression that Eomer was a really GOOD father. ;) Still, I can see how he would feel that way. And good for Lothiriel, gently whacking some sense into him. :D

And not really so much "annoyed" as "strongly encouraged". But it's just as well- I was talking about it with one of my best friends the other day, and telling her I was seriously considering getting someone to stand behind me with a sword to my neck and making me finish the story. (Of course, she quickly volunteered. :P ) So the nudges are appreciated, as is the shout-out. And I'm looking forward to the next Theodred chapter!
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Lovely!
utsuri chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Aw... sometimes I wonder if fathers feel that way today...