Reviews for The Dokushinsha
xxconfusionxsucksxx chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
this is getting more interesting..
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Please tell me that Anko is in Naruto's harem?
A W chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
The way that super hot older women are being attracted to him is really unnatural. I can suspend my disbelief, but unless he has somesort of sexy-bloodline, or pheromones, or I missed something in chapter one, it doesn't actually make sense.
Clearmens chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Enjoyed your story so much and view you cast naruto and the ladies.
I wish you would continue though.
Well just to increase your fan base I will still follow it.
It is a powerful story.
hollow-kyuubi chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
i don't know why but i think ayeka said no such thing about the ramen jiraiya just said that cause he was upset and jealous of naruto so he took something naruto likes away.
lightskiller chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
great story. some grammer mistakes but not to many. and at some parts you didn''t tell when there was a time skip so i got confused
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
you really need to update the story
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
update NOW! PLEASE!
Portnoy SP chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
moree now!
niponocc chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
me gusta la historia, esta ESPECTACULAR! pero... podrias continuarla? realmente quiero saber qe le pasara al mocoso con suete.

Como se peleaban por el, me cagar de la risa...jeje. Escribis muy bien, espero leer otros caps mas.
BladePhoenix41 chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
it's a nyc plot please continue it
shiwa55 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
no lemons since its T ;_;
pleasure chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
why did you stop writing this was so funny.i hope u keep writing. :D
rescue 007 chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
is this gonna be a naru x harem? cause youv set the pairing naru x kurenai but i cant help but notice that several characters like anko and haku and a few others like naruto as well. youd think since he has a bloodline he'd be put up for the CRA ..plus hes minatos son so hes the heir of the namikaze clan as well...youv made it to where if it only stays narux kurenai..(if it even gets to there with kurenai not figuring out whether she fucking likes him or not) then the other girls would be sorta let down.. and i cant help but feel that mostly haku and anko..and maybe yugao actually really like him. wonder how your gonna fix this.. will continue to read ..just to find out how your gonna fix this. plot aint that bad . 4/5
Zuljin chapter 12 . 7/7/2011