Reviews for Sephiroth's Guide to Love and Deception
RandomGuy3ooo chapter 39 . 7/1/2019
Amazing story. Read this all in 3 days. My favorite character has to be Kairi. I know she’s the villain, but I love the way she fucked shit up with no regard for anyone. If it wasn’t for Sephiroth, she would’ve probably gotten away with it too.
(I accidentally posted my review on chapter 38 before finishing it. This is the finished version. My bad.)
RandomGuy3ooo chapter 38 . 7/1/2019
Amazing story. Read this all in 3 days. My favorite character has to be Kairi. I know she’s the villain, but I love the way she fucked shit up, with no regard
CryBurnLie chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
These parents are very into inconsiderate to how Riku and Sors are feeling. likewe'll just put them in the same bedroom, not like there just had a traumatizing break up or anything, or that one of them will severely hate the other.
. Those parents are assholes. I would hate them so much, and at this point I'm kinda disgusted by them.
Lioness Deity chapter 7 . 2/7/2015
I haven't cried this hard since I read a suicide story in the PJO Archives.
YouJustWatch chapter 38 . 1/9/2015
Great read from start to finish - parts had me totally agast for the characters while at other times I was rofl. Thanks for putting in the time & effort to complete such a great story :)
Tala chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Throughout this fix so far, I have found several parts to be funny but Damn, the scene in Demyx's class where Rikku and the others rap had me ROTFL!
I love how much quick thinking that took! Possibly my favorite scene yet.
Dekiru chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
...I'm glad it was meant to be confusing. I had no idea what was going on after the beginning. XD
Anti-Kairi chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
YES. I HATE KAIRI. I ALWAYS NEED SOME EVIL KAIRI, AND THEN HER REPENTING. YES. SORIKU FOREVER. SOKAI CAN SUCK MY NON-EXISTANT DICK.
SleepytimeTea chapter 38 . 8/11/2013
If I knew any better, I'd say that you were more invested in the Sephiroth/Cloud pairing. At least I was 3 I loved the story; there were a few typos and grammar mistakes here and there, but the story was superb! I especially loved Sephiroth's characterization. I read this all in one sitting; it was very good, and now I'm pumped to read the sequel, and I'll hope that doesn't fall under your 'never to be updated' list! (Kairi's obsessiveness was actually believable, and that really pulled the story along; I don't see how she can get even crazier, but I'll find out.) Thank you for the beautiful story!
MSamthebest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I didn't like how Sephiroth talked about Sora. I was so mad at him. Don't get me wrong I like him being like that. But Sora is Favorite character from Kingdom Hearts. But that aside I like this as you said filler chapter.
MSamthebest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Did Sora and Riku already had sex. But they were 12 right? That's what this part "after all, it was his fault the two had even slept together" is saying right. Or am I misunderstanding.
MSamthebest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I understood the first part but the 2nd I couldn't follow it at all. But it got my intention so yay :D.
eskimo88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Awesome intro! It is like watching a movie, the images flashing through my mind
Zima101 chapter 37 . 8/28/2012
This chapter made me cry, It was so goddam emotional.
lulzinator chapter 38 . 8/7/2012
I looooved this story. I spent the entire day reading all of it. omg I don't know how I'll be able to play kingdom hearts without yelling bitch every time kairi comes on screen. Good job :3