Reviews for Council of Elrond Meeting Minutes
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
*falls off chair dying of laughter* Apparently, he didn't do so well differentiating between his goblet and the inkwell...

Bravo! *clapping* Bravo!
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh. My. Elbereth. This was too funny! I always thought Erestor was an underestimated Elf.

'It was during Gandalf's egoistically extended account that Glorfindel resumed game of "How Many More Projectiles Until Erestor Sends Me Back to the Halls of Mandos."
"Only a matter of time…."' I can't wait. Yes, Glorfindel is just the sort of Elf to do that. Poor mistreated Erestor.

Hilarious!
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Gloriously funny! Thank you for writing this! :still laughing:
Elfinabottle chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
OMG! That was one of the funniest things I've ever read. This story needs a spit warning. You have a real talent for writing humor.
Skittle Trees Exist chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Ah

this was adorable!
Ogreatrandom chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Haha! This is really good!
Andy chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow...that was rather funny. Would that i had half the talent you seem to ooze like a dwarf oozes rusticly poor grammar.
j-mercuryuk chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
*claps hands* bravo my friend, that was great, very funny. :D
Luinil chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow. Following my very first reading at least I always read thoroughly straight through the Council, but I never imagined it from this point of view.
Aromene chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
::dies:: Somehow, I think Erestor makes a very valid point...he's very underappreciated, and the rest of them are barking mad.
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Howl! This is brilliant! I'm glad shirebound recommended it. Very glad indeed!
grumpy123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Great story, this is Erestor at his best. I loved his comments of the Elrond's little meeting.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That was great! Thank you! I'm sure all of those other people who suffered through it (reading FOTR) will appreciate this after reading what is it? 50 pages of the Counsel of Elrond? I know I'm exaggerating but still, I wondered if it would ever end myself. Love Tolkien but that was one of the hardest things I've ever read! Thank you for making it tolerable!

NiRi
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious!
shirebound chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This is hysterical, and very clever! Love it!

"Oh well… Irmo tried. Can’t expect Men to have any clue about these things"

*snicker*