Reviews for Maybe Only a Little Crazy
ZabellaCookie chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
OMG that is so sad!
Jewel chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Very good! As usual. I like the way that when Harry is out of his mind, he refers to Ginny, Fred, and George as Them. Because he really doesn't want to see the truth that Ron and hermione are dead. Very beautifully done.
the fish is dead chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Not only is this story amazingly well written, but the idea is totally awesome. I *LOVE* Crazy!Harry! It's so completely plausible that he will go insane after the war! You've displayed a great idea here...I also loved his interaction with Snape - Snape was obviously being hard on him, but he seemed to care. Lovely. *adds to favourites*
Axis of Equinox chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Interesting... very mysterious and random. Who's the round faced kid and the mirror guy supposed to be? I guess the mirror guy is the twins... Confusion! What's the story. AND when are you getting back to your actualy stories? Namely, BOY! I've been waiting for that one forever. Chop chop!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow! This is a good story, and well-written, too. (I hope Snivellus loses patience and just pours the stuff down the boy's throat. Nobody would blame him, if it brought Harry back to them).

Good.
xDeadForeverx chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
wow...that was cool...i didnt get some of it but i liked it anyway...im obsessed with crazy people...and harry being insane so i really like this story!