Reviews for Cereal Box Romance
Furostomi-chan chapter 17 . 7/30
So sad that this isn't completed reading it was so much FUN. C'est la vie. I thank the author for their many efforts with this story. Perhaps one day it will be completed. Cheers!
swallowinthetwilight chapter 17 . 7/26
Jgjlvkydjtsidlxrj! Gah! Is this not going to be updated? I got so into it that when I came to the end I was in a bit of sick. I suppose at this point the answer is no, which is a shame. A hilarious story that had the potential to get serious. Part of me was hoping Kagome wouldn't end up with Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha was obviously never an option, the dipshit) simply because he was and is kind of an asshole, ' burgeoning feelings' for Kagome aside. The whole thing with Kouga was a great plot move if not sad wake up call for Kagome. It's a shame that all the guys interested in her are so selfish and unaware, Kouga included... Although it would have been interesting to see if that changed with Sesshoumaru. Ah well. I'll follow the story just in case. Thanks for writing!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Please Update!
Weird0ne chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Keep posting.
CresentWolf1 chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
Can't wait for another chap plzz update soon ;p
Andaateika chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Five years later and the end of this story has yet to come to fruition. o

Did we abandon ship, and leave the story behind? o n o
alicewentcrazy chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
u totally suck u need to update dammit pplllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
luvsanime chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
Any word on those last two chapters? I have enjoyed this fic immensely and would appreciate an update ASAP
Aynessa chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
Noooo! Don't abandon this story! It is hilarious and made of win. XD
asdfhjks chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Some of your vocabulary is a bit off, such as the use of the word "summarily." It's not wrong, per se, but it is an awkward usage.
Tammy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I just found this tonight, and spent my entire evening reading it thereby pissing off my girlfriend. This was HILARIOUS! I mean, your writing is very good. It was sexy, displayed a lot of wit, and your timing is great. Thanks for the fun read: if you continue, I will be sure to read this!
Hello chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
It's been awhile since you've updated, hasn't it? Lol, you should finish the story. You stopped just when it was really getting good!
Dawnaven chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
This story is awesome! :D Everything is pulling together and making sense now _

I hope you update this again, I'd like to read the ending, even though this is pretty much done and the ending can be imagined. :) Please update. I had a great time reading this.
Tiajei chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
A funny chapter. I don't think Kagome will be able to keep her emotions out of it, though. I am hoping Sesshomaru finds that ring soon.
Tiajei chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Kagome isn't very bright. Throwing a plastic ring away in the Feudal Era is bad enough. Then you add in it's power. . Then the way she pined after Inuyasha, without knowing his feelings, getting angry, and punishing him. The second Sesshomaru shows lust, she's panting after him, and from what you've written, he just wants a piece.