Reviews for Cereal Box Romance
Andaateika chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Five years later and the end of this story has yet to come to fruition. o

Did we abandon ship, and leave the story behind? o n o
emobunnygurl chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
u totally suck u need to update dammit pplllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
luvsanime chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
Any word on those last two chapters? I have enjoyed this fic immensely and would appreciate an update ASAP
Aynessa chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
Noooo! Don't abandon this story! It is hilarious and made of win. XD
asdfhjks chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Some of your vocabulary is a bit off, such as the use of the word "summarily." It's not wrong, per se, but it is an awkward usage.
Tammy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I just found this tonight, and spent my entire evening reading it thereby pissing off my girlfriend. This was HILARIOUS! I mean, your writing is very good. It was sexy, displayed a lot of wit, and your timing is great. Thanks for the fun read: if you continue, I will be sure to read this!
Hello chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
It's been awhile since you've updated, hasn't it? Lol, you should finish the story. You stopped just when it was really getting good!
Dawnaven chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
This story is awesome! :D Everything is pulling together and making sense now _

I hope you update this again, I'd like to read the ending, even though this is pretty much done and the ending can be imagined. :) Please update. I had a great time reading this.
Tiajei chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
A funny chapter. I don't think Kagome will be able to keep her emotions out of it, though. I am hoping Sesshomaru finds that ring soon.
Tiajei chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Kagome isn't very bright. Throwing a plastic ring away in the Feudal Era is bad enough. Then you add in it's power. . Then the way she pined after Inuyasha, without knowing his feelings, getting angry, and punishing him. The second Sesshomaru shows lust, she's panting after him, and from what you've written, he just wants a piece.
Tiajei chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Very creative story. Well written; enjoyable, and adorably perverted. I liked the way you made Sesshomaru's dad and Inuyasha's mom treacherous. I get annoyed by the assumption they had a perfect love story.
Diane chapter 17 . 2/10/2011
Is this going to be updated anytime soon? I've been waiting for the promised last 2 chapters for over 2 years & I'd really like to see what happens next, I'm getting kinda sick of rereading the same 17 chapters over & over every time I think of this story.
EB chapter 17 . 12/18/2010
I missed this story. So I spent the last two days re-reading. D Truly fun stuff. Well, I don't have much hope that you've intention to update anytime soon - since it has been two and a half years, going on three. But I'll wish and dream.
JoWashington chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
This was really good! It took me a while to- no actually it didn't like (as you said/wrote) with romance novels, you can always tell how they'll end up, but you LOVE how they get there... ::grin:: ;P

can't wait for the next installment!
impulse960 chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
Too bad you never finished this. It is a great story. Original plot, well written, a true joy to read. I really wanted to see how it ended.