Reviews for Ghostly Emotions
Good
Good
Why didn't Desiree show up when Danny said wish?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 11 . 3/16
When you said Danielle would have been the enemy, I started thinking and comparing her to Illya from Fate/Stay Night.
Aww sad news but thank you for this story and the hours of amusement all the same.
FlareKnight chapter 11 . 3/12
In the end good job. Honestly I only just remembered that I read this thing at all XD.

But thanks for the overall idea of what you were thinking for the story. Did have some curiosity about how it would all pan out.

Hard to believe how long ago this was started. Some nostalgia for the show and this story.

Take care.
drjeesh chapter 10 . 2/25
i look forward to the finished product.
imekitty chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
At this point, the plot isn't quite clear to me since so much is going on, but I'm interested to see how it will all tie together!

I'm sure you've already decided, but Danny and Ember should of course go on a date. I mean, I imagine Danny would want to know for himself if he actually likes Ember and wants to be her boyfriend! I'm a little surprised that he accepted it so easily, but then again, you haven't been getting into his head that much, so I don't know what he's really thinking! I could imagine a way for him to justify it, so it's not a big issue. Ember's the character to really focus on, obviously.
imekitty chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Is it really just Ember's conscience taking the form of her sister, or is her sister somehow actually in her head? That's what I'm not quite clear on. Maybe this will be explained later?

I don't know if I can say their relationship is rushed. I mean, Danny IS operating under the pretense that Ember is his girlfriend, so it makes some sense that he might want to try to resume "normalcy" as quickly as possible and thus act like her boyfriend, but at the same time, if he really has lost his memory, then he wouldn't have those feelings for her yet...I would definitely like to see more from Danny's point-of-view, but the focus seems to be mostly on Ember right now. I would definitely like to see more about Ember's feelings for Danny. Is he someone she could've seen herself dating before when she was alive? If he hadn't been her enemy before, might she have been interested in him?

But of course, you've already written beyond this, so I have only to read on to see how you decided to tackle these things!
imekitty chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
I guess I already posted reviews on the other chapters, so I am combining them all here.

Chapter 1: Great emotions! And I don't think either of the characters are out of character. For one, Ember was never given more than two dimensions in the show, so who's to say what really goes on her mind? What you have here is believable to me. I think Danny's inner dialogue is very compelling and believable, too.

It's also hard to say if something is really out of character when you're writing about normally cartoony characters but trying to give them more realistic thoughts and feelings. Again, I believe it, so I think it's good!

Chapter 2: A lot of confusion for me at this point, but perhaps that is your intention? The emotions are still wonderfully expressed, and I am definitely curious to know what is going on. Danny's damage is obviously serious, and Ember has a conscience, perhaps a remnant of her life before that Danny somehow awoke?

Chapter 3: Great dialogue, very snappy and even funny at times. Using Danny's amnesia to their advantage is an excellent idea on their part, and it's certainly to me as a reader!

Chapter 4: If your intention for including Youngblood was to add comic relief, I think you accomplish that well. I could see this being very dark and getting darker if he weren't here. It could've been a good fic without him, but it all depends on what your intentions are!

I wasn't expecting her to say that she's his girlfriend, but it's very intriguing! I hope you get more into Danny's head about this. Is he happy to hear it, or is he put off? Unsure?
Rafia Binta Ali chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I like the concept a lot! It shows how much potential you have!
Love,
Rafia
DaviLuvsFairyTail chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Luv this so much can't wait till it's off hiatus, I want more Danny x Ember
WeepingAngelX chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
Please update! This story is FANTASTIC.
Ghostboy225 chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
it's been a few years since you have updated this and I don't know if it's because you have simply abandoned it, have left fanfiction, or have been having writer's block but if you're still on fanfiction, i'm begging you to finish this story. I really want to know what happens and how it ends. it's a really good story in my opinion and I would love to see it finished.
future genius chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Cool story! You haven't updated in 4 years. Now would be a good time to pay attention to it. It is successful. It has interesting twists to it!