Reviews for Ghostly Emotions
future genius chapter 8 . 3/21
Cool story! You haven't updated in 4 years. Now would be a good time to pay attention to it. It is successful. It has interesting twists to it!
holliswalley chapter 3 . 3/18
You know I've bee reading your story as I listened to a song by Skillet (if you've hear of them awesome if not you should try listening to their music), and I think the song, which by the way is called Dead Inside, would be perfect for how Danny felt in the first two chapters and maybe the whole story.
Bibbledoo chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
poor danny...
scheffelman chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Please continue soon
Fiftydoorcars chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
It's funny. He said once every two weeks.

(3 years later)

*crickets chirping*
Gray White Shadows chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Are you're gonna continue this?
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
love it! keep going!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
How come you've hadn't updated yet but I always see your new comments to other stories showing that you're still on the website and not away from this website for years like other writers from these Danny Phantom Fanfics.
jmc42199 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
This was last updated in 2011. What happens next?!
danntFANtom chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
ya i think danny wouldnt swear, at least not thagt bad
The Dark Imperial chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
This is by far the best Danny x ember or even the best fic i've ever even rivals my most favoirit story Ash's precious little daughter.
P.S:Update A.S.A.P.!
fusioninferno chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Awesome! Hope to read more in the near future! )
Video chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Hey VGF1213 and Lily Fantom here,
VGF: WOW...this is...going to get tuff on danny. x3 Man, you know how to get a reader hooked. This was nicely wrote, a bit to cussy to me but it just proves how pissed they all are. 3 I do hope you will update this soon so for now i will just go read a different story and let you and time chose if you want to finsh or not. So to keep my longs rants till later i will give the keybored to my muse and let her put a comment or two in, lily? *looks at muse*

Lily:Hello, dear readers and author, this is lily fantom here to praise you on your story. I do admire how you seem to catch the characters moods and actions, and this 'problum' is only geting worse. *giggles evilly* Anyway im said to say i dont have much to say now so i will be leaving to read the next DP story so...TA! *squwels in excitement and disappers*

VGF:I better go after her so i will be going to so Ta! *runs off after muse*

From the traveling reader,
Video/GamingFreak1213
DPraven chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
You HAVE to keep Youngblood! He's too amazing to stop writing about him! I could care less about Vlad but not Youngblood! I'm glad you continued writing about ember and phantom. keep up the good work!
Azawrath chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
should totally continue this!