Reviews for Ghostly Emotions
Rafia Binta Ali chapter 1 . 11/3
I like the concept a lot! It shows how much potential you have!
Love,
Rafia
DaviLuvsFairyTail chapter 2 . 9/17
Luv this so much can't wait till it's off hiatus, I want more Danny x Ember
WeepingAngelX chapter 10 . 7/18
Please update! This story is FANTASTIC.
Ghostboy225 chapter 10 . 3/8
it's been a few years since you have updated this and I don't know if it's because you have simply abandoned it, have left fanfiction, or have been having writer's block but if you're still on fanfiction, i'm begging you to finish this story. I really want to know what happens and how it ends. it's a really good story in my opinion and I would love to see it finished.
future genius chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Cool story! You haven't updated in 4 years. Now would be a good time to pay attention to it. It is successful. It has interesting twists to it!
holliswalley chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
You know I've bee reading your story as I listened to a song by Skillet (if you've hear of them awesome if not you should try listening to their music), and I think the song, which by the way is called Dead Inside, would be perfect for how Danny felt in the first two chapters and maybe the whole story.
Bibbledoo chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
poor danny...
scheffelman chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Please continue soon
Fiftydoorcars chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
It's funny. He said once every two weeks.

(3 years later)

*crickets chirping*
Gray White Shadows chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Are you're gonna continue this?
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
love it! keep going!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
How come you've hadn't updated yet but I always see your new comments to other stories showing that you're still on the website and not away from this website for years like other writers from these Danny Phantom Fanfics.
jmc42199 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
This was last updated in 2011. What happens next?!
danntFANtom chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
ya i think danny wouldnt swear, at least not thagt bad
The Dark Imperial chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
This is by far the best Danny x ember or even the best fic i've ever even rivals my most favoirit story Ash's precious little daughter.
P.S:Update A.S.A.P.!