Reviews for Mushrooms
aiKa.oTaKu chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is so. . LOL. .LMAO,I have to restrain myself from laughing since I was in the public place with my phone while reading it.

And guess what,I failed and my parents told me that I might be crazy.

*Gonna read the sequel*

Love your Stories.
Miyu Nanami chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
OMG! ITS SO FUNNY!:)
Maffy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
it's very very cute

special the part when they're doing the kissing scence .
kaede11x chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
so cute! XD loved it!
yuuki12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
It's wonderful! I laughed so hard I can't sleep. I can't take it out of my mind.. Whenever I'm sad, I'll read this over again, thanks a lot!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
*Laughs eviLLy* that's right kids! this is war! bash out that oLd hag for aLL we care! ;p somehow this sounded Like baby's day out.. *giggLes* lol XD how come onLy the shojous do the baby taLk? heck! Dearka with his perverted mind! Yzak and Shiho.. *giggLes* damn, you guys got him goOd! *snickers* ei! where's Kira and Lacus? *LoOks around* they shouLd've bEen here! *pouts* suteki, Athrun! protecting-MY-one-and-onLy-CagaLLi-and-no-one-eLse’s-cause-she’s-MINE-aLL-MINE!mode.. lol XD damn heLLarious! *rofL* suteki going with making CagaLLi and SteLLar as shimais.. they're kawaii bLondes! the same goes for Athrun and Shinn.. they hontoni LoOked Like kyodais in GSD.. .~ hmm.. both of the shounens had speciaL bLondes in their Lives.. then.. the two red headed Hawke shimais come aLong! *grr..* -argh!- (ugh!) [bLech!] _ bash 'em! bash 'em I say! uhm.. SteLLar turned into Yzak.. Yzak turned into Athrun.. Athrun turned into Shinn.. Shinn turned into CagaLLi.. CagaLLi turned into Shiho.. and Shiho turned into SteLLar.. ne? was that right? gomen.. I'm aLL confused now! _ kindLy send me how things were supposed to be if what I enumerated earLier was wrong.. ;'C ei! authoresS! suteki going for scaring the wits out of 'em! uh.. my perverted mind switched on when AsuCaga were doing the sucking part.. gomen.. me and my perverted thoughts.. _ nyWeiZ, kakoii deshou with bashing up Meyrin! *smirks eviLLy* and suteki deshou fic! .~
sunlite-fangirls-4life chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Love this story...so adorable! *squeals* Everyone loved eachother even as kids! Amazing and funny story!
asucaga4life S2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
omg...lol...hahahahaha it is so funi~~AND CUTE

I LOVE IT

HOW CAN U THINK OF DIS KIND OF IDEA...IT IS AWESOME

WELL...DONE

SO CUTE!
Netgie chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I loved this story you should make sequel with Kira and Lacus plus all the characters would be great with Kira being an over protective brother plus yuuna gettin his butt whopped by Athrun and Kira and a little bit help from PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEAQUEL!
passerby chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
haha it was extremely amusing but dun u think it is a little unrealistic? it is good for laughs though :)

yay! go cagalli and athrun! (i dun like meyrin!)
Asucaga fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
wow i HATE meyrin too!
d0rkface chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
bwhahahahah great story.
Human Red Mage chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
teehee the story was very funny!
Empty Melodies chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
FUNNY! make another one like this! Meyrin must DIE!
fireflyccs chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Nice would've been better if you had Lacus and Kira instead of Yzak and Shiho.