Reviews for Piercing the Stillness
Adelled chapter 8 . 1/5
Nice.
Adelled chapter 7 . 1/5
Chapter is fine. A good read.
Adelled chapter 4 . 1/5
Nope. Not boring.
Jess chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Not letting my login on my account... But I am loving this story because of all the stuff about PA and Penn State! I've lived in PA all my life so it's fun to read about it :)
Vangelis chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
You have a very entertaining way to put things into words... very well written. Had tears of laughter in my eyes and enjoyed it immensely. Thanks
HawkAngel XD chapter 24 . 9/2/2010
good work! very good!

HawkAngel
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Renee chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
very good, I don't in general read these things either; better than many books I've purchased. You have a knack that you really should develop.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
Great fic.

Nice to see a fellow Zack fan (I still can't believe what he had done though!) I always thought he was sweet yet naive, and I loved his floppy hair from S1.

In regards to this fic, I hope Whitman/Scary Man/The suspect gets his comeappeance soon & have more BB moments... it's interesting that there is no mention of outside lives yet such as any mention/appearances of Parker so I logically think Rebbecca has Parker for the time being during this "case" (I'd love to see Temperance watch and mull over a Booth/Parker bonding bit)

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
Helen chapter 23 . 5/27/2009
I just read the last 23 chapters so fast i couldn't get through it quickly enough. I found it really nicely balenced with a bit from every character.I really enjoyed the way you used Angela I could hear her saying those lines.

Please Please Please write more!.. beg

Although and i dont know if this is just me but long paragraphs are hard to keep track of shorter ones are best however this could just be me and my laptop. thanks
mendenbar chapter 23 . 9/2/2008
Sorely missed, indeed. Spend all the time you want.
a2zmom chapter 23 . 8/31/2008
Poor Zak. He's having one heck of a day.

I am really worried for that latest victim. Hopefully, he gets rescued before it's too late.
HawkAngel XD chapter 23 . 8/31/2008
he really is gonna be missed... cool chap, update soon please

HawkAngel
doornumberthree chapter 22 . 8/6/2008
This is great! It feels like a real episode. The only issue that I have is that Whitman is a serial killer, right? Booth and BBrennan have all of the information on the other bodies, but Brennan never actually examined them (at least, I don't remember her seeing the other bodies). Wouldn't she have insisted on seeing them, to form a more complete picture of the killer? It just seems like they're focusing more on the one murder than the other ones. Like I said, though, this is great- and I hope you update soon!
a2zmom chapter 22 . 7/20/2008
Some how I forgot to leave FB on this last chapter. I love the disturbing implications here. I hope you see your way clear to an update.