Reviews for Coming In From The Cold
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 6/20
This is a fun story. I like how Harry trusted Padfoot and allowed him to help. The relationship is sweet. The Protectors and Wizard of Wizards idea is interesting. Harry is brilliant, the beginning when he was living on the streets was well thought out and well done. The arrival at Hogwarts was unique - the castle recognizing him was a nice touch. I have to admit, the twins were too hard to follow - they never spoke like that in the book and I skipped sections of them speaking in partial phrases.
Not a fan of the Sirius/Remus pairing. Sirius is a great a loyal person and Remus randomly believes he betrayed everyone and everything he held dear without any questions. Don't get the Charlie/Severus pairing - Severus is always described as sallow and unattractive he is also petty and bitter not exactly the handsome swoon worthy person you make him out to be. Hermione and Ginny are best friends who are never far from each other? Then why would Ginny be pouring out her soul in an enchanted diary?
Overall this is a very unique and interesting story, I can live with the random pairings that don't make sense.
I don't know how offen I read your story I just love it and even now I hope you will sometime continue!
Dejavu1013 chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
While this is an interesting story that captivated me start to finish, it does need be said that there is a lot of hinted or implied preslash. Still, as it never goes beyond that it is a good read.
Euryphae chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
The song was FANTASTIC! I hope to see more!
Belle'Masque chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
I absolutely love this and I majorly hope that you have not abandoned it! 3

Literally dying 4 more! ;D
kittyranma chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
Oh my this story is wonderfully fun and I hope sometime soon there will be more. I've often thought it would be fun if Harry got sorted into all houses.
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
Whoa! Squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it! Took my breathe away again, why don't ya! When you going to do more story, soon I hope? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from your heart. Good Luck!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
This is so amazing! Neeeed more!
peoples chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Like the song.
Even I couldn't improvise that well.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
YOU ABANDONED IT LIKE THAT? HOW DARE YOU?
BADWOLF chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
This is really good, are you still working on it?
silver7612 chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
AWESOME!
Darkness in shadowland chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
This is soooooooo AMAZING! I can't wait for the next one!
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Thank God for the Sorting Hat. And damn the Dursleys. Harry could have spend the last year and a half safe inside Hogwarts.. ... relatively safer.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Crazy. Damned Gryffindorish self-sacrificing, nonsensical, paranoid, fearful tosh.

He still doesn't get it. Of course no one is using their common sense and explaining, lecture-style what a Wizard of Wizards IS.