Reviews for Coming In From The Cold
Euryphae chapter 7 . 6/26
The song was FANTASTIC! I hope to see more!
Belle'Masque chapter 7 . 6/6
I absolutely love this and I majorly hope that you have not abandoned it! 3

Literally dying 4 more! ;D
kittyranma chapter 7 . 5/15
Oh my this story is wonderfully fun and I hope sometime soon there will be more. I've often thought it would be fun if Harry got sorted into all houses.
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 7 . 5/14
Whoa! Squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it! Took my breathe away again, why don't ya! When you going to do more story, soon I hope? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from your heart. Good Luck!
This is so amazing! Neeeed more!
peoples chapter 7 . 1/30
Like the song.
Even I couldn't improvise that well.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
BADWOLF chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
This is really good, are you still working on it?
silver7612 chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Darkness in shadowland chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
This is soooooooo AMAZING! I can't wait for the next one!
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Thank God for the Sorting Hat. And damn the Dursleys. Harry could have spend the last year and a half safe inside Hogwarts.. ... relatively safer.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Crazy. Damned Gryffindorish self-sacrificing, nonsensical, paranoid, fearful tosh.

He still doesn't get it. Of course no one is using their common sense and explaining, lecture-style what a Wizard of Wizards IS.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
You know, I wonder about the whole trust issue thing with Harry.

Sure you get paranoid living on the streets, and yes, you are VERY hesitant with your name. But if you're in a big ass castle with moving staircases and people throwing latin and waving sticks around... If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and looks like a duck, there's a damn good chance it's a duck.

You don't survive on the streets for long by being willfully stupid or ignorant. You adapt damned fast to whatever comes your way.
Harry's showing none of that until the END of this chapter. Up until about two-thirds of the way through this chapter, he's assuming that the Dursleys are going to swoop right in, four weeks' travel away... Most street kids I've ever met wouldn't make that mistake. Hell I didn't.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Huh. *Is blown away*

This is crazy. Even if the changing back and forth in perspective between Harry, Sirius, and the professors is a bit confusing.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
SonuvaBITCH! I hate that cliffhanger! And Padfoot is so sweet and loyal here. A true and loving Dogfather.