Reviews for Brother's Role
CatMaz chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Loved your story! It was so amazing! Little Dean was awesome. XD
Damagedroses26 chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
I enjoyed this story. I look forward to reading others by you
storyaddict69 chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
I'm so loving this story...I love de-aged dean,and I love that dean is letting sammy take lead...
Mersedes chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
This was fun to read-especially the brother-brother interactions. You handled the role reversal well, too-great job!
Mersedes chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hey! Wow, you're not a native English speaker? Your English is wonderful! I love your fic, it's really awesome. But just one thing: your quotation marks are not right. Hm, is there any way you could fix them? It would make the fic easier to read _

Hugs,

Mersedes
sc chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
Great story. I am new to this site and I just came across this story. I know it is already complete, but I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading it.

Dean as a kid was too cute! And Sam was, as I imagined he would be, a little bit like a fish out of water being the one responsible for the well being of a small child. The whole story was excellent.

Thank you.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 13 . 11/11/2006
Great story!
Joella chapter 13 . 10/11/2006
Neat story. Glad I found it after it was done so no need to wait :-)
Chianna chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
Really enjoyed this.

What are you waiting for?

Get started on the next one. ;-D
thebondgirl chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
i quite agree - reviews really are the best reward an author can receive;) anywho, LOVED the ending - as always, perfectly balanced out between action, angst, and a pissed off dean (pardon my french) :P very nicely done - congrats, and see ya next time!:):)
brighette chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
Fun story! Wee!Dean is always funny, enjoyed the boy body/adult mind, added a new twist.
thebondgirl chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
hey there!:) woa man, this chapter's pretty friggin' intense - great job!:):) unfortunately though, it is currently around 1:30 in the morning, and so although i would very much like to move on and read the last chapter, my vision is just a little too blury, so i'll continue on and r & r tommorow;) see ya then!:):)
mariethorne chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Wow great story great job
ShadowMayne chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
I am glad to see what happened but sad to see it end. An amazing story. Keep Smilin' :) deana aka shadowmayne
thebondgirl chapter 11 . 7/22/2006
hey there!:) really sorry about reviewing those last two chapters - i didn't even get a chance to read them until tonight; things around here are friggin nuts, so it couldn't really be helped:(

anyways, i want to congratulate you: you're doing AMAZING!:):) this story has been really intense, dramatic, and very well written, and i've enjoyed every minute i've spent reading it:) bring her on home with that last chapter!;)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »