Reviews for Happy Birthday!
Of the Skyfish chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
awe, cute story. i liked it. ]
BleedingTulips chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
The fluffiness made me smile. :-)
Danity Kane chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
wow. its really funny and great! im not really into tales of symphonia but this is great! i loved it!
Trynyti chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
You did an awesome job of capturing Zelos' personality! The little bit of fluffiness at the end there was really cute, and definitely seemed like something he would do.
yourknightinshiningarmor chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This is the only story that is in everybit enjoyable, good job.
Eliannora chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This was deffinitely cute.
Zeldafan422 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was really good and funny!
A Mere Servant of God chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Haha! Funny and sweet! Excellently done, one-who-writes-well, a.k.a., doragon no mizu. You been faved.
Animelover5.6 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh that was awesome, man! Totally cool. I can actually imagine Zelos doing that, as well as the thing about the book shelf. You should write more stuff. Laterz!
ImperialGuardian09 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
OMG, that was so cute! I saw the title and went "Uh-oh, a Sheelos about a birthday?" and immediately banished the thought. This was absolutely adorable. Methinks you did a wonderful job catching Zelos' character (the library scene, although somewhat irrelevant, was actually a very good foreshadow of the gift). You did an awesome job!

Later!
honeydew7 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This was really cute and funny! It was also pretty good, especially when this is your first fic. Very typical and funny of Zelos to think he would be the perfect gift for Sheena. Good job!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Meh, sorry I reviewed late. That's especially rude when it's for me but I was exhausted over the weekend...

But at the time I read this, I was in a a REALLY BAD mood. Then I saw this and I was all "Oh no she didn't...!" GAAH! Well, this beats the Super-Fluff hands down. Then after reading it, I was in an AWESOME mood and went on to win a basketball game (our first, and sadly only win of the AAU season) and winning our last soccer game as a u-14 with our beloved coach. Gawd, everyone was crying after the game...

Err, anyway, I gotta say, you captured the characters quite well, even if you say you didn't. I think you did. The only thing I have with this (as an AUTHOR, not as a receiver) is what if Sheena didn't like Zelos' gift? Unless they were previously going out or sumthin', that was a huge risk he took. But big risks give off HUGE pay backs, hehehe... I luff u! XD OLD LADIES FOREVER!
sheenafujibayashi chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
that was okay... kind of boring, but the ending was funny...
Hi chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Omigosh! That was so cute at the end! Oh, and the library thing was hilarious! I really like Shelos! I thought he called her a "Violent Demonic Banshee" in the game though...O' well like it matters that was good keep writing. Buh-bye! MUFFINS!
Kuroda-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Good job! I really liked it! .