Reviews for Closest In Proximity
Closet Stalker chapter 1 . 5/28
Huh, that's it? That's supposed to be complete?
nhrc chapter 1 . 4/6
Thought-provoking.
Purplepox63010 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Beautiful story!
Blueskyblush chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ive been reading your stories lately and im in love
Lilithoughts chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
It was amazing to read. I love how you develop their relationship and keep the nuances of Bruce and Selina really close to how they are in the comics. Thank you for writing this!
Soul96 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aaahh another amazing fic!
clow-san chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
It fascinate me how you write Bruce. He seemed at the edge of something in your stories. Between the cynical and the calm.

It's also wonderful how you incorporated the canon and how flawlessly it flowed. This is great. Good job!
Anonimo chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
For that Alfred always has to be so inopportune
BS chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Bruce and Selina

The Best Couple!
Lt.Rookie chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
You ended it at the best part! Why? You have to write more! Please write more! Don't just leave me hanging on what happens! PLEASE write more!

Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Clever.

And I wish Bruce was as willing to confess to Selina in the comics. Well done.
DarkBat chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
So amazing...
Cyber-Porygon chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
why did you delete everything please send me a reply even if its a short one please
Bishopx chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I never get tired of reading your work. Your characterizations are dead on. I love the way you work with Bruce's emotions, and how they impact those around him. In general he is so unreadable and almost untouchable, even to those closest to him. I like that you have found ways around that. Please keep up the great work.
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh, I love Batman/Catwoman pair... Great story, really. Wish we could see them have a happy ending every once in a while...

Anyway, liked very much. Good work.