Reviews for Closest In Proximity
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ive been reading your stories lately and im in love
Lilithoughts chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
It was amazing to read. I love how you develop their relationship and keep the nuances of Bruce and Selina really close to how they are in the comics. Thank you for writing this!
Soul96 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aaahh another amazing fic!
clow-san chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
It fascinate me how you write Bruce. He seemed at the edge of something in your stories. Between the cynical and the calm.

It's also wonderful how you incorporated the canon and how flawlessly it flowed. This is great. Good job!
Anonimo chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
For that Alfred always has to be so inopportune
BS chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Bruce and Selina

The Best Couple!
Lt.Rookie chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
You ended it at the best part! Why? You have to write more! Please write more! Don't just leave me hanging on what happens! PLEASE write more!

Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Clever.

And I wish Bruce was as willing to confess to Selina in the comics. Well done.
DarkBat chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
So amazing...
Cyber-Porygon chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
why did you delete everything please send me a reply even if its a short one please
Bishopx chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I never get tired of reading your work. Your characterizations are dead on. I love the way you work with Bruce's emotions, and how they impact those around him. In general he is so unreadable and almost untouchable, even to those closest to him. I like that you have found ways around that. Please keep up the great work.
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh, I love Batman/Catwoman pair... Great story, really. Wish we could see them have a happy ending every once in a while...

Anyway, liked very much. Good work.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow...that was a shocker. I can't say i follow the comics closely, but wow...that is quite an interesting bit of information. The dialogue was perfect as was the imagery. I loved the interplay between selina and bruce as he came to her for support. As I said, the imagery was really well done...it was getting kinda hot and heavy towards the end. The last few lines of dialogue were golden! keep up the good work, I can't for your next fic, or the next chapter of what lies ahead!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Well written as always... RL reached up and hit me like a tidal wave for a while, so I didn't know about THIS particular development in the Bat world... but you handled it so well I need to catch up on my reading (obviously!)

Enjoyed this thoroughly...

T
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
The War Crimes Arc is generally regarded as a godawful period in Batman history where they turned a truly wonderful character with a 50-year history into a child murderer, so anybody who can write a story off that piece of crap, particularly a good one like this, is to be commended.

Personally, I've never been a big fan of the Bruce/Selina relationship, seeing as how I always deemed Selina to be a highly irresponsible person, but she's evolved nicely over the past ten years and you've shown that nicely. You got Selina's voice down quite nicely, unwilling to put up with Bruce's holier-than-thou brooding and it's always refreshing to see Bruce share his heart with the many people who have come to care for him.

A very good one-shot.