Reviews for Planetarium
sakuraheartsyaoran chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
this is like "Boys Over Flowers"...know that?...i like it...you SHOULD continue it...it was an interesting story...i like girl who is strong but sweet and caring...just a little favor, if the next chapters are published, pls. inform me by sending a message, i guess...well, i wish you all the luck...make this story will all your best!...thanks!..great job so keep it up!...
SkyDreamer2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I like it. Don't worry about cursing, it makes it more interesting.
ReadxReview chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
It's just like uh Hana Yori Dango right right?
petiteTRINH chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
update soon im dying to find out what happens ]
AzumiFujimura chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
oh wow please please please continue with the story ! pls dont give up on it !
CherryBlossomsBlues chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
omg sakura punced syaoran hahahaha! update soon!
AnimeFreak-TrunksPan-Lover4evr chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
that was a great chapter, you just found yourself a new fan. Oh by the way i love sakura

For some reason when you explained her getting ready to punch syaoron i imagined her bouncing on both feet with fist up towards her face like a boxer and as soon as syaoron turned around i had this images of him being socked in the side of the face and seeing his face turn is slow motion with blood and spit coming out lol. I think i watch to many movies especially the funny scary movie. lol Hurry up and update please this was such a great chapter
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Great story! please update soon!1
WriterApprentice chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
OMG!

Make more! It's so good and Sakura is so much like a hero! *faint*
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I like this story. At first the plot reminded me of Imadoki, but I see that it's different. Your diologue is excellent. Real people would actually talk like that. _

Keep writing! *stares at review count* My only complaint is that you have so many more reviews than me. -_-
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This is a cute and sad story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
Wishful Thinker Of Worst Intentions chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Whoa good start!

s
Christine chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That story is similar to the story "Meteor Garden". Am I right? :-) Anyway please update soon! It's awesome!
Silver Blossom chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
A really, really great start. And, thanks for your review.

Sakura is cursing rather... um...

She is really brave!
a chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
do you really want people to review just to tell you how cliche the storyline is ?...sigh, i'm not criticizing your , you made the story very intriguing...just, mix things up a little, will you?

and please update soon!