Reviews for My Best Mistake
stydias chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
LOVED it! :D

Great job.
openwindow chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
*crosses her fingers and hopes for a sequel*
VampWitchCat chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I think you should make a full story out of it. It was really good!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
oh I love it! ! ! Maybe you should write another chapter that is when she shows up for him after she has graduated and it is a couple years after this chapter and see how it goes from there. . .
Bailey chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Hey! I didn't know you were still writing! I just checked today on some mad impulse that maybe you had written a fanfiction since the last time I checked.

I loved it! It was and interesting story, especially since it involved two of the lesser-mentioned characters in the book.

I think you should keep it a one-shot, though. It's a great story and you wouldn't want it to lose anything in a second chapter. If that makes since.
TalkingMouse chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I liked it. I think it's absolutley perfect as a oneshot.
just giddy chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i like it as a one shot. but if you were going to add more chaps you would have to fast foward until she is 17 and she does find him and yadda yadda yadda. you get the picture. but i really did like this.
redireas chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hey gurl...wow...thats about all I can say about this ...wow...

I must say it was VERY well written and I hope you keep writing more Terrific stories!

Lylas!

Marv
TooSweet4Words chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
*cries* so sad... but i hope he won't forget her...
Newlib92 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I like it. It's a little deeper than most Katie/Oliver stories. And it's sweet. Good job!
notorrious chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
aw. very cute. very very cute
lilangelxox chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Really good! It’s great as it is, but maybe another chapter to see how they meet up again and hopefully get together etc would be nice. It’s your decision and either way it’s really good!
armr4sleep16 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I really liked this. I think it does great by itself, but i do think that another chapter that shows what happens when she's seventeen would be kinda kool.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Hey, v. good. You should definately continue
Lia06 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
i liked it. i think it's really good as a stand alone altho it would be interesting to do another chapter when she's seventeen and he's "a famous keeper". that'd be cool too. do what you want. i like it either way but it'd be interesting to see waht happens in the future. the middle would be cool but i'm more interested in what happens when she's "old enough"

GOOD JOB!