Reviews for Act II, Scene XXIII
W.Blackbird chapter 1 . 3/2
Extraordinarily well written. It conforms to Shakespeare's style remarkably well. I was very impressed. The word choice, iambic pentameter, structure was spot on. It was nigh perfect. :)
unwriteranonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
oh my god. That was amazing! How did you do it?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
this is great! you have a gift for shakespearean prose!
The Darkness Factor chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Whoa, this is really clever! I bet Shakespeare would've been all over their story if he'd been alive to see it. You did a great job of writing all the lines. I enjoyed it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Hilarious, I love it!
Nisha A. Hailm chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow I love it :)
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
As a fan of both the Bard and George Lucas's sci-fi masterpiece, I am dying. This a beautiful.
Veritable Ocean chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is fabulous. True to the scene, true to Shakespeare, and a million times better than the actual script :).
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is glorious; I kneel at thy feet. Seriously dying right now, THIS IS SO AWESOME WHERE HAS IT BEEN ALL MY LIFE. BRB GOING TO REC THIS TO ALL MY FRIENDS
StarGirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very well done; very Shakespeare-like. Your meter was well done. Funny to read.
frodogenic chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Lordamercy, I don't know whether I should laugh or applaud! The very idea of prequel Anakin saying anything like this shoots me right into a fit of hysterics. On the other's just so much BETTER...

But - on the more serious side, I was pleasantly impressed, because I fully admit that when I clicked on this link I was expecting an atrocity and instead I got a perfectly credible Shakespeare imitation. :) Hands down the best specimen of poetry on . And now my mind is off remembering an article I once read comparing Padme to Desdemona in Othello...
AnonymouslyUnknown chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow. This is so amazing! I love Shakespeare and this scene and you have combined them beautifully. It is exactly as Shakespeare would have written it and so believable! Astounding and Epic just begin to describe it. I love it!
aeternium chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I'm really very impressed. You know the ins and outs of Bard's language and apply them wonderfully to a scene that I really think could have made it into one of his plays had he ever branched out into sci-fi. ;) Bravo on a job well done!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Excellent. I'll probably learn to appreciate Shakespeare now :)
S chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Just awesome. So much better than that farce of a movie.