Reviews for His Angel
eac chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
certainly original, and also kinda interesting. too bad you haven't updated in years.
Solangedrama chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is very good. I shall keep it reading, hopefully. Well done!
Emy chapter 9 . 11/3/2007
please update soon ! It's a great story !
AshleyEH chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
This story was great and all but are you ever going to update "In The Company Of Snakes" ?
BuddhaforMary chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
I just found this story and read it straight through! Please, please update soon! I think I'm in love with this fic!
fugaziclash chapter 9 . 5/26/2007
Yay! you updated!

I love shy Silas...I never thought I'd say this about Silas but he's pretty adorable.

Loving this fic :)
InkStainedFire chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
*squeals with delight* O an update! You have no idea how much this chapter brightened up my day, and it is (as always) top notch stuff. Continue pretty please? I shall cry if you don't... :) :)
smithsbabe65 chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
Finally, an update! And it was well worth the wait!

I love how you portrayed Silas here. His stoney deportment combined with his boyish befuddlement makes for a charming and irresistable combination.

Buffy was a plucky as ever, even the face of impending danger from the baddies and her raging hormones.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Amy chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
This is a delicious story! I admit the train scene with the love bite was one of the most sensual things I've read in a long time. The plot is fantastic too as are your characterizations. You really keep the characters true to who they are while adding dimensions to them. Please update soon!
smithsbabe65 chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
What? That's it? There's got to be more! Oh, you're so cruel. Please continue this!

Buffy's got Silas right where she wants him, in an obvious seductress trap! The setting is oh-so-right, and they're so alone. She's just got to jump him! I know I would!
smithsbabe65 chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
Oh my! That scene on the train has me all tingly!

Silas...love bite...about to spontaneously combust! Whew, that was hot!

Now we're off to meet with mystery "associate". The plot thickens!
smithsbabe65 chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
That was wonderful! Great way of correlating the connection between the female saints of the Church and slayers! I must say that I'm impressed with your ability to blend historical fact with fiction.

Again, your beautifully detailed decriptions, especially of Vactican City, make the story come alive.

I can't wait to see what see what you have in store as the story shifts to Venice!
smithsbabe65 chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
"Silas burns". *sigh* Does he ever! This story is so engrossing! And the coitus interputus was maddening! If I were Buffy, I'd of gone for it!

And a desperately needy ablino monk begging to be touched makes me swoon!
smithsbabe65 chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
Creepy hot, indeed! God, Silas is so irresistable! Dawn was her little-sisterish self. I adored the conversation between her and Buffy. So cute how they can still manage to talk about guys in the face of mortal danger!

Your descriptions of Rome and the acient secerets it still possess are indictive of the love you have for the history of the "Eternal City". I too am an aficionado of the Roman Empire and can truly appreciate your attention to detail.

Well I'm off the read the next chapter! See you there!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »