Reviews for Enemies with Benefits
Silv3rL0v3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is amazing! I love how you write. I kinda wish this wasn't a oneshot and they met again. That would be awesome. You did a great job. xD
Silv3rL0v3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
*giggles* zuko gave katara a hickey! XD

brittney
noname00 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Nice fic
ladyhawk89 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Well, that'll be an awkard next meeting...
LittleNightmare chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
aww i enjoyed reading this
Neverwinternightsgirl777 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Go Iroh!
AcuteSensibility chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh, my goodness! That was...hawt. Best blanket scenario I've ever read, and excellent writing in general! Kudos!
uffda1nat chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Love it!
killertrees chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wonderful job! I love this.
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
You rock! I loved the whole idea itself, and I was giggling to myself when Aang noticed the hickey! Loved the kissing parts. what can I say? I'm a romantic!

- wolf
CitrusCity chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
genius! Pure genius!

I love the last line. Because yes, Iroh know all about thos types of things.

.:Lady-ninane:.
iTomato chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Loved the last line. Iroh is quite the character. xD

I simply adored this. :D It was so well written and completely in character. LOVE! I could read it ten times in a row. Awesome, awesome work. Yayz!

Oh, and Katara's - “Iffernkkd.”

Genius. XD
Lady Viridis chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Haha, this was good. I'm not a fan of Zuko/Katara, but this did a pretty good job of showing how dysfunctional any relationship of theirs would be.

Katara's suggestion at the end of trying to heal Zuko's scar was a bit annoying though... :/ She couldn't fully heal a bruised nose, but was going to try healing a huge scar like that? I don't know, it's a pet peeve of mine, because you know even the best healing could probably only fade that scar a little, not heal it.

'Twas still a good fic though.
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This story was awesome! And the ending was just double cool with knobs. I demand a sequel one-shot!